Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

another translation :)

nickto21

ฉันก็ต้องการใหเธอมีความสุขเหมื

อนกัน ขอบคุณมากสำหลับรูป ภาพเธอดูมีความสุขมากนะ ฉันก็นึกถึงเธอตลอดเวลาเหมือนกัน ฉันขอให้เธอมีความสุขในการทำงานเเละกลับมาหาฉันในเร็วๆนี้

Another message from the Thai girl I fancy, and I have no idea what it says. So, what does it say, somebody? :)

Many thanks for a translation.

Steve

ฉันก็ต้องการใหเธอมีความสุขเหมื

อนกัน ขอบคุณมากสำหลับรูป ภาพเธอดูมีความสุขมากนะ ฉันก็นึกถึงเธอตลอดเวลาเหมือนกัน ฉันขอให้เธอมีความสุขในการทำงานเเละกลับมาหาฉันในเร็วๆนี้

Another message from the Thai girl I fancy, and I have no idea what it says. So, what does it say, somebody? :)

Many thanks for a translation.

Steve

I wish you hapiness too. Thank you very much for the picture of you, it makes me happy to look at it. I think of you all the time too.I wish you hapiness with your work and that you will visit me soon.

Edited by somjit

Anybody know what this means?

I feel bad, brought one of my buddies to Pattaya for his first visit after many enjoyable pain free visits for myself. He wanted to pay BG he met.... extra baht monthly, so whe would work in bar but not go with customer until he gets back to thailand in couple months....

He falls for my Bar Girls friend, he leaves on first of April and she post this same day on FB...#1 and #3 with looks like her Thai BF posting #2 comment.

I tried online translation but didnt work out....

Anybody help on this?

Thanks

1.1. เหงาๆๆๆๆ Tt.

2. 2. กิรเบีย

3. 3. เออ ที่ห้อง

I feel bad, brought one of my buddies to Pattaya for his first visit after many enjoyable pain free visits for myself. He wanted to pay BG he met.... extra baht monthly, so whe would work in bar but not go with customer until he gets back to thailand in couple months....

He falls for my Bar Girls friend, he leaves on first of April and she post this same day on FB...#1 and #3 with looks like her Thai BF posting #2 comment.

Anybody help on this?

Thanks

1.1. เหงาๆๆๆๆ Tt.

2. 2. กิรเบีย

3. 3. เออ ที่ห้อง

1. lonely 2. (this one I can't translate) 3. In my room

1. lonely 2. (this one I can't translate) 3. In my room

Best guess for 2. is กินเบียร์ - drinking beer ?

I also want you to have happiness

Thank you a lot for pictures of you, you seem to be very happy

I also miss you all the time. I request you be happy working and come back to see me quickly.

• 1 month later...

Anybody help on this?

Thanks

1.1. เหงาๆๆๆๆ Tt.

2. 2. กิรเบีย

3. 3. เออ ที่ห้อง

Yea, it's roughly:

Girl: I'm lonely

Unknown Guy: Drinking beer?

Girl: Yes, in my room

เออ just means "yes"

Edited by galifreyvista

Yea, เออ isn't exactly formal Thai. It is, however, extremely common in casual conversations with friends and family in Bangkok as well as Issan Thai. It's just not something you'd say in a job interview or anything like that.

Yeah, they just leave it hanging there 'uurrrrrrr' usually when in agreement with something

drinking beer?

ah ha, in the room

Sort of like that maybe