Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Darkside Bars with Pools

Bawdy

Any bars on the Darkside with Pools? I like the idea of wet naked lovelies 555 I normally frequent Soi 6, but am pretty keen on a hottie there so want to be a little discrete there and was thinking of exploring some more of the Darkside. In Feb I visited Paradise and Mango with some mates, but we weren't too impessed, but I know there is more exploring to be done, any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bawdy.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

These are the ones I know of.

La Guinguette

Black Pearl 1 & 2 (I did hear one changed names)

Aqua Deymite

Others that live over there will be able to give you more detail.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Just 2 to add to those above - Fabrice and the Black Hole (Titty Twister)

Never seen the pools being put to use on any of my visits though others have reported using them.

As an alternative there's always the Gentlemens Clubs that are situated well away from Soi 6

Edited by muu

Yes you can try the Gentlemans clubs also on Prakemuk hill.

Exotica and Times both have pools and I was told that the girls go swimming but never saw it when I was there.

La Guinguette

Aqua Deymite

when i was there in april the black pearl 2 had changed its name to white oyster bar. still same location. will be on the ground in patts in 2 days so will try and do a bar crawl and put up any information i can. i like to collect business cards for the bars i frequent so its easier for me to find the good ones again.

cheers

when i was there in april the black pearl 2 had changed its name to white oyster bar. still same location. will be on the ground in patts in 2 days so will try and do a bar crawl and put up any information i can. i like to collect business cards for the bars i frequent so its easier for me to find the good ones again.

Yeah I heard both of the Black Pearl places had changed names and owners but still the same location of course.

I will also be in town and exploring the bars this Friday.

Need to plan as I'm doing a crawl on the 5th.

Let's hope the quality and ages of the girls at the 2 former black pearls have improved as they were both pretty bad in February.

Yeah I heard both of the Black Pearl places had changed names and owners but still the same location of course.

I will also be in town and exploring the bars this Friday.

Need to plan as I'm doing a crawl on the 5th.

Let's hope the quality and ages of the girls at the 2 former black pearls have improved as they were both pretty bad in February.

if this bar crawl is open to anyone i would be interested in attending, if its not i will sort my own afternoon of debauchery! :)

god bless pattaya :)

if this bar crawl is open to anyone i would be interested in attending, if its not i will sort my own afternoon of debauchery! :)

god bless pattaya :)

It certainly is open to everyone.

Check the "what's going on" section.

Hope to see you there mate.

• 3 weeks later...

La Guinguette

Aqua Deymite

Thanks for letting me tag along on your recon mate, hope the Darkside Crawl went well, great to meet you, tc.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Thanks for letting me tag along on your recon mate, hope the Darkside Crawl went well, great to meet you, tc.

It was a very long day on the crawl.

But still lots of fun....it was good checking out some unknown bars together.