IGNORED

School children to get tablet computers from June 7

News Bandit

The delivery of tablet computers for schoolchildren is ready, with the units to be handed to provinces in alphabetial order starting from June 7, Office of Basic Education Commission secretarygeneral Chinnapat Bhumirat said Thursday.

View the full article

I Hate alphabetical order. That means the same old fucks always get to be up front for no other reason than there name is in front alphabetically. It should be RANDOM, the alphabet is not random. Especially when you ALWAYS give out benefits to those up front alphabetically

Have a drawing, reshuffle the damned alphabet. give those in the back a shot at being first. Screw those in front and the alphabet.

I Hate alphabetical order. That means the same old fucks always get to be up front for no other reason than there name is in front alphabetically. It should be RANDOM, the alphabet is not random. Especially when you ALWAYS give out benefits to those up front alphabetically

Have a drawing, reshuffle the damned alphabet. give those in the back a shot at being first. Screw those in front and the alphabet.

Good idea....I was always near the last because of that alphabet drawings.

Yes, Mr Zabinsky