IGNORED

Fairproperties

yamabthere

Fairproperties is a large estate agent based in Jomtien by the View Talay condo's. I sold my condo through them and the service and comunication was excellent.

I am looking for a condo to rent for 2 months Dec/Jan has anyone rented through Fairproperties and are they any good. I'm thinking of renting a hotel first then just taking a look at what's available.

Any opinions welcome

Fairproperties web site

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Fair properties seem to price their rentals pretty high but they are willing to negotiate so you can normally knock a fair chunk off the advertised prices. It takes a long time and quite a bit of persistance to get your deposit back too, I finally got mine 2 months after I moved out.

Does Fair Properties handle monthly rentals or is it mainly long term? I'm thinking about staying in a hotel, and then checking them out for any possible monthly rentals in Jan.

I rented from them the first year I was living here, I never had a problem with them, but there are cheaper places to go

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Does Fair Properties handle monthly rentals or is it mainly long term? I'm thinking about staying in a hotel, and then checking them out for any possible monthly rentals in Jan.

They do monthly rentals but yes a lot of the properties want 3 months minimum stay.

Another place I have found is View Talay Condo.net

They do holiday lets but I'm not sure where they are based?

Also I have been (just looking) to View Talay condo 1 before and there is a condo sales rental shop on the ground floor.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel