IGNORED

Dance watchers

pattayaoct

Can anyone give me advise on what service the dance watchers provide. I.E cleaning, information, girls extra services. Or has anyone used there redrose option. Would be nice to hear from people, who have used Dancewatchers services.

Cheers

I've been using Dancewatchers for the past 4 years . there website has all there options and prices. as far extras from the girls. they dhat doo not promote that kind of stuff. that does not mean the girls are not up for it. that would be between you and them. i usually use them for condo rental at VT6 and then have them clean when i leave as an added expense. or use them for airport transfer. I've been using the bell bus but I'm getting real tired of having to sit on a bus full of smelly people (not that i smell great after a 17 hour flight). I atleast freshen up before i land and put on deoderant

I'm very pleased with there service. since i started using them my trips have been a lot better becuase it's like my home away from home and i do not have to worry about someone knocking to do house keeping

hope this helps

Jim2k

You can look at pics and info on the condos at www.dancewatchers.com and if you have any questions you can email her at [email protected]. She is usually good at answering her emails.

I have rented a condo from Khun Tik for three months in 2010 and for seven months in 2011/2012. Khun Tik treats you straight and delivers what she promises. I had a problem with the sliding door to the balcony. She had a repairman there that same day. She does not pad the electric bills. She charges the government rate. I had heard multiple horror stories about managers/landlords not returning deposits. Not so with Khun Tik! In both my rentals with Khun Tik, I did no damage to the room, so I got my deposit back. Simple as that. No problems. No arguments.

"Time travel!! All you want is to slap a hippie, but all you get is multiple Kowalski's."

I've rented 3 condos from them and everything was straight up and smooth.

I also rented a motorbike which was also easy and straight forward.

Tell Tik I said hello

It wasn't me

having rented from them in my recent trip, i have to say they are very good and reliable. Checkin was organized early and checkout was quickly organized as well

the cleaning service is good, however i would expect them to change the towels (as it is hard to explain to someone why there are 2 more towels used then this morning;) )

But that is nitpicking on them.

I would recommend them to anyone, unfortunatelly no availability during my next two trips it seems

having rented from them in my recent trip, i have to say they are very good and reliable. Checkin was organized early and checkout was quickly organized as well

the cleaning service is good, however i would expect them to change the towels (as it is hard to explain to someone why there are 2 more towels used then this morning;) )

But that is nitpicking on them.

I would recommend them to anyone, unfortunatelly no availability during my next two trips it seems

thats easy, thailand vely vely hot me shower many many times.