Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

21 year old Beer Bar Worker dies in Pattaya Beach road crash

Pattaya One

A road accident on Pattaya Beach, in front of Soi 6, in the early hours of Tuesday led to the instant death of a 21 year old Thai Woman. The body of Khun Pachawin was on the road next to her fallen motorbike and according to witnesses, she was travelling at a high rate of speed and simply lost control of her bike and fell. Rescue Workers suspect she died from severe trauma to her head which would have hit the tarmac with considerable force. The woman was known to work at a Beer Bar in Naklua and word soon got back to the bar that the accident had occurred and friends of the victim soon arrived at the scene of the crash. Police are now in contact with the family of Khun Pachawin who are now coming to terms with their loss.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gifView the full article

Render homage to her. It is sad story especially at the age of twenty one. Pattaya traffic is crazy and can be cruel often.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Render homage to her. It is sad story especially at the age of twenty one. Pattaya traffic is crazy and can be cruel often.

i agree with every word

Stevie

+ 2.... I even saw the crash in my home country three weeks ago, killed a 80 years old man by a truck, He was walking across the road when the truck was waiting at the traffic lights, When the light went green, the driver never saw him crossing because he was sitting so high, I was so sick after. Pattaya Traffic is alot worse than my home town.. That why I stick to Bahtbus instead of Motor bike taxi....

Edited by jocky king

good advice

I saw 2 accidents when I was there last , luckily no one hurt too much , but will do anything not to get on a bike there now , even a motorcycle taxi they are crazy

i send best wish to all her family and all that knew her

was she wearing a helmet ... don't bother to ask if she (ever) had a driver(s) license ?!

on the sidepoint.

(some) Thais - drive like they are alone on a road..

an then those things happen.. sadly

was she wearing a helmet ... don't bother to ask if she (ever) had a driver(s) license ?!

Living here part time, and driving motorbike and car I am always amazed at how people drive.... no regard for life. Guess they just plan to come back in the next life as better person.

Probably at that hour morning, and coming from work (maybe?) there is also prospect that alcohol may have played a part in this sadness. In fact if I was guessing person, I would bet on it.

May she RIP and condolensces to family and friends.

PS. if you do opt to ride motorbike in Pattaya, please wear a helmit.

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

A helmet offers about the same protection in a high-speed crash like for a jumper from the sixth floor. To drive a vehicle at a reasonable speed, in the right lane, to use the indicators, and lights in the night, and not to park in the middle of the road, and to stop at a red light, that's all straightforward brain functions. You have them, or not. That's were Darwinian selection comes in.

School mate died on a FS1E age 16 many years ago, youth and speed don't mix.

R.I.P.

Absolutely to young to die.RIP.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif