IGNORED

Sabai Lodge Soi 2

Siam Sam

Anyone stayed here? If so what are the standard rooms like? At 1000 baht a night they look like great value but as we all know, photos on web sites can be very misleading.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I stayed there twice, all good, you can go for it. I really stayed at Sabai Wing, same hotel, different building.

Had both times a pool view room. The rooms are big, the beds too, and they are well furnished. Plenty of space in the shower for two :)

I made a short review here : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95493-good-to-be-back/#entry1523558

1st TR : A Time of Smiles

2nd TR : Good to be Back

3rd TR : The Spinners Tour

Memories of the past is what makes you live to see the future.

"It's my life, It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive!" -Bon Jovi

And remember : Nothing is True, Everything is Possible!

Stayed there last year for a week.

Basic rooms are sound but fridge is a bit small (mini-bar type) safe in closet and GF.The rooms are of an ok size. But the selling point is definitely the low rise of the building.

Friendly staff, ok breakfast,nice pool with bar and full size snooker table on site. Also has an Irish Pub adjacent to building.

I have stayed here buddy. A mate of mine recommended it. On the plus side handy for both second road and beach road,clean as a whistle, nice brekky, friendly staff and a good pool which gets the sun most of the day. On the downside rooms a bit basic and dark...on balance not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at the Sabai Wing, which is co-joined with the Sabai Lodge, but faces out onto Soi 1. Rooms are ok and clean, good size toilet/ shower with balcony overlooking the pool.

Although most of the beer bars in the soi have gone now it's still handy for the bars and restaurants on 2nd Road and Beach Road. There's also a shopping Mall (Big C) on 2nd Road opposite Soi 2.

Another good thing is that Sabai Lodge and Sabai Wing do not charge a joiner fee for any lady friends that you bring back.

babydollsaddict.gif