IGNORED

Fun Trip itenerary for 23 days (BKK-KUL-SIN-AC)

lovmore

hello everyone, i will arrive to BKK from istanbul on 16 june.

i already have been in pattaya and angeles so this time i want to explore other cities too.

beside pattaya, i plan to visit Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Angeles city.

which option would you recommend me

i could not decide where yo start my fun trip? should i start it from pattaya? or better to put pattaya to the last days of my itenerary?

which one will be most convenient and which route is more feasible? or whatelse would you recommend me?

XElU8.png

IST: Istanbul

BKK: Bangkok

KUL: Kuala Lumpur

Ang : Clark (Angeles city)

Pat: pattaya

iychO.png

I wouldnt waste any time in KUL. 3 nights in Singapore would be enough and I would balance the remaining time in favour of Pattaya, with maybe a couple of days in Bangkok at the start or the end.

I would go for option number 3.... Looks a great trip whatever Options you choose, I like to keep Pattaya for the last before I go home... Enjoy your trip. lucky man... :ThumbUp6:

If you've already experienced Patts & AC I think you'll end up regretting the time & money you spend on Singapore, at least from a mongering perspective

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

If you've already experienced Patts & AC I think you'll end up regretting the time & money you spend on Singapore, at least from a mongering perspective

thank you everyone, yes singapore and kuala lumpur is for touristic stuff not mongering :D. 2 weeks in AC and Pattaya is enough for me.i would like to do 1 week some touristic trip beside mongering.

any more advice and suggestion for this itenerary?

If you go to KL you have to go up to the top of petronas towers and for that you need to get there at 6am for a 9am ticket office opening. Definitely save Patts until last.

ok thank you everyone for the suggestion, now i decide to choose option 2,

i will start with angeles and finish with pattaya. between them i want to add side trip to kuala lumpur and singapore.

wish me good luck, i wish you the same