IGNORED

Rent a DVD in Pattaya

thai_ozzie

ask any dvd seller on Beach Rd if the dvd you are inteested in if its web cam or 100% copy and they will tell you that it is the later

Get it home and find out he was nore inteested in selling his hit than telling the truth

In Pratanum shopping centre Bkk you can view the Dvd before you buy it

Buy 5 and get a six free

Cost per dvd 100 baht each

The slow season has hit Pattaya. this does not mean more competion it means that they ust be selling to cheap so the price has risen to 120 - 130 baht

You can but from a walker at most resteraunts but the end result is a catch 22 again if you get a good copy of not

as soon as you give thn your money they dissapear into the night, never to be seen again

I found the solution

Next to Edem massage in Soi Dianne was a bar/hotel that you could rent the lates on the street dvds. try before you buy, but on a visit this weeks they no longer do this

There used to be a place in Mikes arcade who would give a return exchange if you where not happy, they also have dissapeared

Okay my questions

Does any one know any other place I can rent a dvd to check it out

Know any where that charges a reasonable price (this wipes out the IT Centre) and has a video tv so you can check the quality before you part with your money

Someone who tells the truth about the quality and will back it up with a 24 hrs return and exchange if they are wrong

I should I just go to Bkk and forget about Pattaya