IGNORED

Pattaya Cops Catch Illegal Mobile Phone Sellers at Tuk Com

Pattaya Daily News

232.jpg
Pattaya Thai Police and Department of Intellectual Property arrested intellectual property violators at Tuk Com in South Pattaya.

PATTAYA – May 16, 2012 [PDN]; The Director the Center of Protection of Intellectual Property, Pol. Col. Theeraphol Jindaluang and his team arrested vedors of illegal of mobile phones on the second floor of Tukcom Pattaya, South Pattaya.

The arrested vendors are: Ms. Sirinthip Parnrat, age 23, address: # 7 Soi Rangsit Nakornnayok 3, Pathumthani province.

Ms. Saisunee Ariyachai, age 33, address: 59/181 Moo 2 Tambon Nongkakha, Parnthong, Chonburi province.

Mr. Saphudee Saeteng, age 25 address: 227 Sukyang road, Yala province.

Mr. Noppadol Saelee, age 22, address: 1 Moo 5, Jaturapakpiman, Roi-Et province.

Mr. Saravuth Eayone, age 19 address: 126/1 Moo 17 Tambon Klong Namlai, Klonglan, Kamphaengpetch province.

The police seized illegal mobile phones and issued an arrest warrant from Chonburi provincial court.

The suspects were detained and will be prosecuted according to the law.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Kong Siptis
Photo : Kong Siptis

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

was up there a few days ago, they have a Samsung Note copy with wifi & supposedly 3G capabilities for 6200 baht, I ask them to test it for me, the wifi looked to work pretty good but it took a while for them to get the 3G to work and it did not seem to perform very well. It maybe an ok phone but I would have to test it on my own for a few days to confirm. If anyone knows more about the copy Note, please post (i've never owned a smart phone or tried 3G in Pattaya, a friend has a new iPhone that works great on 3G but costs 26000 baht, not sure if he is on True or 1-2 call, the guys up there at Tukom said True was faster).

Edited by rainmon

Got a New Apple Phone for 1900 Baht Just in time...Works great

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Got a New Apple Phone for 1900 Baht Just in time...Works great

3G?

These similar operations are rather often. These fake goods like to pick up police and customs officers often.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019