IGNORED

I don't want any children

Brianrich1

Of course I'm going to get with my doctor about this. But have any of you guys gotten fixed so you can't have kids. If so can you share your experience with this. How much did it cost? Does it hurt and how long does it take to recover? Do you have any side affects or problems after getting it done? Do you have less stress or anger? What's the process and procedure with getting the surgery? I have no plans to go BB in Patts or in my home country but mistakes can happen. How long is the surgery? Are there different types? Any of your experiences on this topic will help.

Edited by Brianrich1

Haven't had it done but I've heard your balls will be a little tender for a while lol.

Care about protecting your own health. There are greater evils in store for you in Thailand than unwanted pregnacies.

i know what you are asking i got the snip a while ago, 36 yrs old, no kids....

i asked the forum and guys were saying its the best thing ever..

i was so worried...

the only thing that hurts is the injections.. both balls... your eyes will water...... trust me..

but then the rest is nothing...

couple of days later its saw... just a bit of a ball ache really... tender..

get a big bag of peas in the freezer so you can get the bag out and sit on them for a bit... just cool them off...

its the best thing i have ever done...

no more worrying about spogs.... even when you bag up........

got it done in uk on NHS.. so cost i cant helpwith

Considering it as well

I really want it done. I'm having a close call now so I hope she isn't pregnant. Or don't want to keep it. I think I want to get this done but the thought of it scared the hell out of me.

Care about protecting your own health. There are greater evils in store for you in Thailand than unwanted pregnacies.

Pray tell?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Yes, I have experience with this.

Friend of mine did this and died later on from complications.

Resume: if aint broken-dont fix it!

Can you give more details on what happened to your friend.

Pray tell?

Ummmmm

Perhaps losing your heart?

HIV etc. can happen without a needle in your Bollocks, I suppose.

Edited by Rastus Watermelon

Of course I'm going to get with my doctor about this. But have any of you guys gotten fixed so you can't have kids. If so can you share your experience with this. How much did it cost? Does it hurt and how long does it take to recover? Do you have any side affects or problems after getting it done? Do you have less stress or anger? What's the process and procedure with getting the surgery? I have no plans to go BB in Patts or in my home country but mistakes can happen. How long is the surgery? Are there different types? Any of your experiences on this topic will help.

Just drink, smoke and party your sperm count will drop like a rock....and condomes, which are needed anyway is just 80 thb for 4. If you go for the knife be sure the hospital insurance covers impotence :hello09:

Well I asked this question for dealing with girls in my home country. I don't want kids with anyone not even my gf.

Got it done after two kids I have. Was scared as shit to needles so told it to the doctor and got an spray instead that numbed both balls. Couple of days ice and rest.

Best thing done to those regards in my opinion. Being divorced I did not want any more kids and never trusted girlfriends pills etc ...

Of course, as with any surgery, shit can happen, but the odds are really small. If you're scared to that, never fly, don't cross a road, don't drive, etc.

If you don't want kids for sure, go for it.

Cheers, lei---

More info would be on Snopes.com I suspect.

The operation if you even want to call it that takes about 5 minutes, there are no stiches afterwards and in a day or two you don't even remember it.

A good urologist will give you an EMLA patch you apply several hours before. It numbs everything even though it is a patch and you will not feel the two or four small injections of anesthetic nor the snip and tie. Ask for one if not part of the process.

You are not sterile for 10 ejaculations and you have to get tested. Don't cheap out on the tests as it can fail and you are not sterile.

To the OP not sure where the anger questions come from. This has nothing at all to do with anything related to hormones, performance or anything else.

Ummmmm

Perhaps losing your heart?

HIV etc. can happen without a needle in your Bollocks, I suppose.

Phew, me no hab heart to lose. As for HIV I don't have cable so sorted!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I had the snip when i was 35 and it was a good decision. No more children to pay for and no worries about contraception.

The operation itself however was a nightmare for me. My blood does not coagulate very well. The operation was fine, 10 minutes, not much pain and i was sent home a hour later. What's the fuss i thought. BUT no one told that you could get a leakage of blood into the scrotum which would need a drain. Anyway that's what happened to me, my whole scrotum filled with blood, it was really painful. I couldn't walk for days and had to have 2 weeks off work. My cock/balls turned black, funny now i wish i'd taken a picture. I guess 99% of ops are really easy but be careful if you are the 1%.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the snip when i was 35 and it was a good decision. No more children to pay for and no worries about contraception.

The operation itself however was a nightmare for me. My blood does not coagulate very well. The operation was fine, 10 minutes, not much pain and i was sent home a hour later. What's the fuss i thought. BUT no one told that you could get a leakage of blood into the scrotum which would need a drain. Anyway that's what happened to me, my whole scrotum filled with blood, it was really painful. I couldn't walk for days and had to have 2 weeks off work. My cock/balls turned black, funny now i wish i'd taken a picture. I guess 99% of ops are really easy but be careful if you are the 1%.

Ouch that sounds painful. Still thinking it over but I don't know if I can go thru with it. I'm stocked up on condoms for now. It might be good for me not to get this done because I won't BB anyone. I don't want that to change when I get the operation. Well besides my main friend but I know she doesn't have anything and can't have any kids.

• 3 months later...

This is quite simple and common knowledge.

Use BJ as normal end or ass fucking, never heard girl got pregnant.

Read some more on internet.

I dont understand the problem as you dealing with prostitutes anyway; it is their problem not yours and pillis are cheap.

This is quite simple and common knowledge.

Use BJ as normal end or ass fucking, never heard girl got pregnant.

Read some more on internet.

I dont understand the problem as you dealing with prostitutes anyway; it is their problem not yours and pillis are cheap.

I hope you have had the op or at least not be able to breed!

• 2 weeks later...

Try this link it gives lots of information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy :SoWhat1:

You will notice, when you read this link, that a vasectomy can decrease your interest in sex/sex drive by anywhere from 6% to 20%. :SoWhat1:

I believe you'll also read that a vasectomy is NOT 100% effective in preventing pregnancy. :hello09:

Im going out the way i came in.

I see some members are not happy with my advice--too bad.

As everybody knows we, Americans, just finished war in Iraq where we managed to kill over 1 million innocent Iraqies and

nobody complained about advice.

Wake up, guys, and smell the roses, in this particular case--shit.