IGNORED

High Season

Stillearly

Just booked flights for Dec , I was looking at my normal hotel , Tim Boutique but the price shocked me ... THB 4,500 per night ( I paid THB 2,000 last month ) so I've been having a search around , See Me Spring - no availability .. And many more hotels on Booking.com saying only one room available or last few rooms etc

I know it's high season , but didn't think it would get booked up so quickly . Probably going to look at Page10 or some others around that area , I don't want to stay on Soi Diana , but any other suggestions would be welcome , up to THB 3,000 per night with swimming pool

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

The only ones I have stayed in around that area are Pattaya Bay Resort and Mercure (both at the rear of the Avenue shopping complex)...could recommend them both, but for PBR get a loom at the front as the rear looms a lil dark...let us know how you get on with your booking.

View Talay 6 trough Dancewatchers next to Central Festival Mall 1500-2200 Baht, units still available for high season.

Just booked flights for Dec , I was looking at my normal Hotel , Tim Boutique but the price shocked me ... THB 4,500 per night ( I paid THB 2,000 last month ) so I've been having a search around , See Me Spring - no availability .. And many more hotels on Booking.com saying only one room available or last few rooms etc

I know it's high season , but didn't think it would get booked up so quickly . Probably going to look at Page10 or some others around that area , I don't want to stay on Soi Diana , but any other suggestions would be welcome , up to THB 3,000 per night with swimming pool

booking.com and over agent sites only have a set number of rooms so it does not mean the hotel is full only there allocation of rooms have all sold , try contacting the hotels directly

booking.com and over agent sites only have a set number of rooms so it does not mean the hotel is full only there allocation of rooms have all sold , try contacting the hotels directly

Thanks , I did that last night , just incase , and you are correct See Me Spring have come back with availability and Tim have come back with a lower price than I could find yesterday ... Decisions depictions ....

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...