IGNORED

http://www.airtickets.com

mirko07

Im looking all over the internet for flight from Europe to Bangkok

I found very nice page http://www.airtickets.com with better fare that airline companies or skyscaner does anybody has any expirience with buying ticket with them, Are they trustworthy

I just tried there website, they do not show available flights or prices. I have used various travel agents, however the best so far is Emerald travel on 0207 312 1700. Ring and ask for Far East Section, they have a Thai Lady who works there, she will sort ot a good airline seat price - for your needs at a competitive price etc. Although they have a website, any on-line booking cannot usally be changed whereas a direct call booking gives you the benefit of a refund or change of date etc.

Hope this helps.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i just tried that air tickets site £1350 for stop over flight, skyscanner £600 direct, know which one i`m using,

At the end I did not decided to buy tickets by them. I found very good rate direct at Emirates.