IGNORED

Condo rooms for rent

dancewatcher

Studio comes with computer, high speed internet, King bed, TV with DVD, Kitchen, Bathroom with Tub and shower. Nice sitting area outside with SEA VIEW. Contact me at [email protected] or call Mike at 0851504057. Rentals by the day, week or month. The building is very close to the main taxi route, bars, resturants, massage, food stores, etc etc. The first floor of the building has a mini mart, laundry, massage pub and resturant. The pool is wonderful and has a pool side resturant. Building security is excellent with key card entry. Here are some photos of the studio. Others available as well...........

A very nice One Bedroom unit on a very high floor is also available. This unit has everything including Computer, high speed internet, 42 inch New LCD Flat screen TV with DVD, Stero and second TV & DVD in Bedroom, full kitchen, King bed etc etc

DanceWatcher

Edited by dancewatcher

test1.gif

I have other rooms open now and can be rented for short term or long term lease. One bedroom units to Studio units

test1.gif

I have other rooms open now and can be rented for short term or long term lease. One bedroom units to Studio units

Wherebouts in Jomtien and what are the prices etc? thanks

Wherebouts in Jomtien and what are the prices etc? thanks

The big red dot on the map that I posted is where the units are :Busted: If you PM me the dates of check in and check out and the style of room you want I can give you the prices

test1.gif