IGNORED

MC win

gullible

Man City win

That was absolutely incredible. Even for a neutral my fingers were bitten down to my elbows. Congratulations to Manchester City

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Not that I care, but what a joke.

Like playing FM with money cheat.

I think fair weather fans are really confused today ? Who will they follow now ?

What a great match - I wonder how MU fans can feel right now

What a great match - I wonder how MU fans can feel right now

A little ' blue'

Great result to top united but a real nail biter for sure .... and a win for Arsenal to be sure fo CL next season.

Good day all round ....

SJL

Wow - amazing end to the season!.

Although I am a yid I sat on the edge of my chair and my heart was going crazy during the last 15 minutes - now, this is why the EPL is the most watched league in the world.

I can't believe that some City fans left before the end - I bet that was probably one of the stupidest things they have even done.

Lets see if Fergie is given the necessary funds to mount a serious challenge next season.

Wow - amazing end to the season!.

Although I am a yid I sat on the edge of my chair and my heart was going crazy during the last 15 minutes - now, this is why the EPL is the most watched league in the world.

I can't believe that some City fans left before the end - I bet that was probably one of the stupidest things they have even done.

Lets see if Fergie is given the necessary funds to mount a serious challenge next season.

Best of luck to you guys next Saturday

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Joey Barton's dismissal and subsequent thuggish antics allowed City 5 mins stoppage time.

During that time QPR's plyers would have heard the result come through that Bolton were down and they were safe.

My theory is they simply switched off after a superb display with ten men

Barton should not be allowed to play again. What a tw*t. so much for being a reformed charachter,

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

We won the league in Fergie time :GoldenSmile1: Champions

It's only a game.

Yes it is only a game, but about big money and prestige. For some fans it is their life and question of life or death.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Yes it is only a game, but about big money and prestige. For some fans it is their life and question of life or death.

It's still only a game.

What a fantastic end to the season! Practically every game had at least one drama worthy of the highlight reel on the daily sports report.

:Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9::4: Great to see! Congrats to the ManCers!

image.png

It's still only a game.

555 All life is only a game thus you have true :)

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I hope Mark Hughes has the sense to get rid of Joey - how many chances does he want?

I saw the replay on Sky this morning and he totally lost it - there was a look of pure anger when he kicked Aguero and then tried to head-butt company?!?!

The FA need to come down hard on his actions and administer a 10 game ban!

His Twitter feed is a joke and the man seriously needs to seek help for anger issues.

If I was a QPR player I'd ber seriously angry with Barton and question his value to the cause.

555 All life is only a game thus you have true :)

It's still only a game.