IGNORED

Sunshine Hotel & Residence

asiaasia

Guys ,

Would appreciate your views here :

Tried to book a deluxe room at this hotel for Oct 10-14th in residence side , got confirmation from the web site that room was booked - credit card details enetred etc etc etc.

Next day got a email from the hotel saying the room was not available and offering standard room in Residence side , hmm credit card charge remained the same ...

Have written back to them but got no response , its been 3 days now ...

Has anyone any advise on how ot resolve this ? , is it a common occurence just to get u in the hotel (knowing they can't give u the room type u want ...)

Normally stay at the Sunshine Residencxe on Soi 3 but its a bit far and i fancied a change....

Your input on this is appreciated ..... may even earn a beer token when I am in town (assuming I have somewhere to stay .....)

Cheers

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

If it was me I would stop payment with cridit card and book new hotel it's not that this is the only one in town If you have poor service like this now whats it going to be like later try the flipper lodger or house both not bad and around soi 7 & 8. I have stayed in the flipper a few times we both a few times but I like the lodge better nice swiming pool on the roof .

Edited by tiger.1400

• 3 weeks later...

Recently visited Patts 16-29Sept07. Stayed at Sunshine for 1 week. Staff were nice and the rooms were clean but had lots of cons.

Toilet stopped up just taking normal dumps, Not enough towels, asked the maid to keep AC on and every time I returned to the room it the power was off although I seperate the key from the card that stays in the slot for power, also lots of construction. The maids have the elevator tied up in the mornings. Had to use the stairs from the 8th floor if I was around during lunch. Paid the online rate of 1200Bt a night with my 7th night free. Wanted to stay another week and they would not allow me the same rate. There was NO was I was going to pay 1500 for the same room for another week.

I checked out and went across the street to Bella Vista hotel. Not a cheap charley but money was tight on this trip. Bella Vista was 650Bt a night. It still had construction going on but the room was a lot nicer than Sunshine and had Zero issues. Staff were happy to accomidate with extra towels, AC, and anything else I needed.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon