Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Greg`s have moved - Drinking Street - 25% Discount

I popped into see Greg`s new Restaurant is Drinking Street ( Opposite Tiffanys ) North Pattaya.

Cosy looking place, Nice Colours, Homely.

Only a small unit - Opened front - 8 Tables + a big long Bar.

He`s done a good job at it.

He tells me he should have moved there Years ago as his First night was a BOOM.

He is right opposite the Bars in DRINKING STREET, ( Plenty of FREE PARKING )

And it seems plenty of people wanted something to eat - Late at night.

He tells me that because the Place is Smaller,No Air-Con, No upstairs, No outside Garden...

He can reduce his prices by 25% - GREAT.

I have known Greg for 15 years and I've always said his prices were expensive for Pattaya - he always looked shocked and said " They are not - are they " ( As if he don't know ) It`s his place - He can charge what he likes.

But I'm still shocked to see his COLA and 7-UP at 60 Baht - His Tea is 50 Baht.

His Breakfast is 180 Baht and most dishes are 250 Baht up.

So "GOD KNOWS" what happened to his 25% discount.

Good Luck to him.

Is he the same Greg that owned the bar in LK Metro ?

I would often drop in to the bar in front of the internet cafe just down from Gregs and it became a ritual for the girls to grab some food from Gregs to share....Don’t remember it being that expensive and I think the girls ordered extra chips but the food was good for Farang food. Had to be good for the thai girls to eat it...I paid of course.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Is he the same Greg that owned the bar in LK Metro ?

I assume this is Greg's from 2nd road across from Soi 6? If so, his food was excellent, good luck for the new location.

GeeMan

It sounds lie Greg has made a good move because the drinking street bar complex is becoming popular. So people can eat at Gregs and then have a few beers in the drinking street bars

I an often hungry when in Drinking street and sometimes there are not many of the food carts around.

(well at least the options that I want)

I will be sure to check it out when next over there.

I can understand why it does such a good business over that area.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Greggs nosh is good and he's a nice fella. He's been here a long time and i hope he can make a success of things at drinking street.

...still best falang nosh is the sunday lunch at Punch and Judy pub...best in Patts

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif