IGNORED

Tickets for 79,500 redlight runners

News Bandit

The Metropolitan Police's traffic police division Thursday reported 79,500 redlight runners were issued a Bt500-fine ticket each over the past three months (January to March 2012). They urged law-violators to pay their fines soon or risk their cars' tax payment and registration plate renewal next year.

View the full article

Are these from a red light camera?

Can you imagine if Thailand ever got one???

There would be so so many more tickets issued.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Are these from a red light camera?

Can you imagine if Thailand ever got one???

There would be so so many more tickets issued.

Have a read of the article...

The Metropolitan Police's traffic police division Thursday reported 79,500 redlight runners were issued a Bt500-fine ticket each over the past three months (January to March 2012). They urged law-violators to pay their fines soon or risk their cars' tax payment and registration plate renewal next year.

After red-light cameras were up and running in December 2008 at 30 Bangkok intersections, the current number of red-light runners has lowered from the first phrase that saw up to 60,000 red-light runners per month or 2,000 cases per day, the division said. Citing the first three months of 2012 - January 27,000 cases, February 26,700 and March 25,800 - and 5,900 cases in April 110, the average totalled 800900 cases per day.

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) also approved Bt10 million to the traffic police division' maintenance and operations of red-light cameras at 30 intersections.

The Nation

http://2bangkok.com/...ht-cameras.html

http://2bangkok.com/08-redlightcamera.html

Thanks for showing me what is in the link.

To paint a horrible picture I'm on the iPhone in the bath reading PA. I did not want to click on a link that took me away from this site or open another page as all the pages are already open on something else "important".

Sorry for the image....hahaha

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Wouldn't be a bad idea for Pattaya Sukhumvit as well . Always there are morons in cars/busses running trough the red lights

with 80km/h 5/6 seconds after they turned red just missing out on the motorbikes who just started to cross the street .