Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Breakfast (including pictures) in Pattaya - 09/05/2012

My nomination.......

IRISH ROVERS - Located on Soi LK Metro

99 BAHT

2 Eggs - (fried / scrambled) - picture shows scrambled.

Mushrooms

2x slices Fried Bread

2x Toast

Tomato

Beans

Black Pudding

2 Sausages

2x Slices Bacon - not the stringy fatty stuff

Small Fried Potatoes

Cup of Tea or Coffee

Glass of Orange

This is my nomination. All this for 99 Baht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any challengers?

IMAG0336.jpg

Edited by xerive

As I certainly don't care for any black pudding ever, nor baked beans at breakfast, this was my favorite.

And what a name, The BJ Holiday Lodge on Soi 3 nearer the Beach Rd end.

(Many thanks for the recommendation to a fellow BM who's father lived at the hotel for a number of years, you know who you are!)

Having a good appetite for a slim guy, it was actually two breakfasts for 180 baht. The service was always good so I most often paid 200 baht and let them keep the change. The large coffee was included at that price and as each breakfast came with a beverage I also got a bottle of water which is out of the frame to the left (not pictured).

The American Breakfast and French Toast. They never did grasp the concept of scrambled eggs with cheese, the cheese was always served on the side and I'd put it on top of the eggs myself!

The second pic was when I changed-up and added a ham and cheese omelet which came with the Thai version of sausage, the little hot dogs.

Peace,

TM

Breakfast 1.JPG

Breakfast 2.JPG

As I certainly don't care for any black pudding ever, nor baked beans at breakfast, this was my favorite.

And what a name, The BJ Holiday Lodge on Soi 3 nearer the Beach Rd end.

(Many thanks for the recommendation to a fellow BM who's father lived at the hotel for a number of years, you know who you are!)

Having a good appetite for a slim guy, it was actually two breakfasts for 180 baht. The service was always good so I most often paid 200 baht and let them keep the change. The large coffee was included at that price and as each breakfast came with a beverage I also got a bottle of water which is out of the frame to the left (not pictured).

The American Breakfast and French Toast. They never did grasp the concept of scrambled eggs with cheese, the cheese was always served on the side and I'd put it on top of the eggs myself!

The second pic was when I changed-up and added a ham and cheese omelet which came with the Thai version of sausage, the little hot dogs.

Peace,

TM

How the the hell can you eat that lot Mike ? If you were a big fat f**ker then I could believe it :GoldenSmile1: That's huge.

Irish Rovers looks good, going to have to try it.

Tried the Irish Rovers breakfast this morning, one word describes it............awesome.

Best by far that I've had in ages and will be going by there again, well worth the money.

Great find xerive.

My nomination.......

99 BAHT

Mushrooms

2x slices Fried Bread

2x Toast

Tomato

Beans

Black Pudding

2 Sausages

Small Fried Potatoes

Cup of Tea or Coffee

Glass of Orange

Any challengers?

Looks great, a must do in September

on my last trip. I tried them all on the L,K and my (and my brothers ) verdict was the irish rovers was best.

i can resist anything , apart from temptation

How the the hell can you eat that lot Mike ? If you were a big fat f**ker then I could believe it :GoldenSmile1: That's huge.

When in the LOS, lots of sexercise with my beautiful companion requires fuel, my friend.

Also having a low percentage of body fat means I can't store but so much in reserve and maintain a seriously ramped-up metabolism from strength training and cardio regularly at the gym when home.

I'm most often hungry within three waking hours (maximum) of my last meal.

As always,

Peace

TM

• 2 weeks later...

that Irish Rovers breakfast looks like the new benchmark...i always used to say The Ritz on soi Yamoto but it costs around 180 baht i think and it looks just like this one at Irish Rovers...

gonna go try it now...

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

For quality rather than quantity, Casa Pascal's on Second Road takes some beating. It opposite Royal Garden, just tucked back from the road. Fantastic buffet (so I guess you can get quantity too) for 175B)

www.pattaya24seven.com

www.pattaya24seven.com/blog

The ultimate guide to the ultimate resort!

I had breakfast at Casa Pascal this morning, great breakfast if you're really hungry. I have their discount card as well.

Retired

no pics, but best one for me by a country mile, is kilkenny bar, soi lk metro.

IMG_0315.JPG

maybe not the best pic of the Killkenny breakfast

top is the 100 bhat one

down the 120 baht version

was good nothing to complain

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

- Zachary Scott -

post-28183-0-46162500-1338285845.jpg

maybe not the best pic of the Killkenny breakfast

top is the 100 bhat one

down the 120 baht version

was good nothing to complain

it is really tasty. seems your one isnt as big as the one i get but i am sure they pile the food on for me because i am a regular customer lol.

Foodland (Pattaya Klang) !

Good value for money, especially at the weekend they have 2 choices of breakfast below 100 Baht.

85 Baht for a Farmers Countrystyle All day breakfast !

post-18226-0-57033200-1338406377_thumb.jpg

99 Baht for English breakfast special !

post-18226-0-40983000-1338406392_thumb.jpg

---------------------------------------

2 other choices that I like but have no pics sorry:

- Sportsman Inn (soi 13) - ham/cheese omelet with potatoes and coffee ( 1 free refill with food order) , all together below 200 Baht

- Greg's Kitchen (2nd road) - great choice and quality but a bit more expensive.

Cheers

T

had irish rovers brekky yesterday,,,,,, quality for 99 baht my vote also

I know the chef (Jump) at the Irish Rovers well and combined with having an English father and son running the bar the food is as authentic and as nice as it gets in Thailand.

Plus I have been in the kitchen at the IR and it was spotlessly clean and considering Thai's don't do western food well initially Jump does an excellent job at farang food and also does some top notch Thai food.

My vote is Irish Rovers on LK Metro and Jimmy Mac's on Soi 6

My nomination.......

99 BAHT

Mushrooms

2x slices Fried Bread

2x Toast

Tomato

Beans

Black Pudding

2 Sausages

Small Fried Potatoes

Cup of Tea or Coffee

Glass of Orange

Any challengers?

I have been there for breakfast, it is the best deal in Pattaya, you cant beat the 99 baht buster..

have enjoyed irish rovers breakfast 4 times in the last week or so...spot on every time. The only improvement would be if they used fresh mushrooms instead of tinned ones...but that's being picky. I shall definitely try there other falang nosh in the future...

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Haven't seen any thing to take me away from the Bilabong when in town. have no pictures as I simply to busy eating my breakfast to stop and take a photo 5555

Hi chaps,

I tried the eggs benedict (king of breakfasts for me), while ago at The Golf Club on soi LK Metro, http://www.golfclubpattaya.com/site/ which is next door to Devils Den if having a wander around.

Was nice and about 130bt i think with a choice of tea/coffee, served on muffins with bacon and hash browns in nice surroundings there as bit beter than the standard guest houses in the area, plus they have an extensive breakfast menu aswell as main menu and do bbq nights too.

Waitresses were a bit miserable and looked bored but thats been mentioned before about this place I have noticed.

Overall was ok and had it a few times while there and funny to see the cumings and goings next door at Devils Den diablo.gif

Although stil think the eggs benedict in Tequila Reef restaurant Angeles City, was much nicer and maybe they do them in their soi 7 restaurant in Patts?

Photo-0169.jpg

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Haha, this is a great thread. Very useful information here. This beats the hell out of my hotel burger. Looks like i have a bunch of new cheap breakfast places to tryout. I've never put that much info into finding a nice great fast in Pattaya, only Bangkok and i usually get it included in with the room price.

Once again, great thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Another new item on the Foodland breakfast menu, it's for those who skip the traditional breakfast and eat a pizza for brunch, Foodland has stepped into that market opportunity lol !

So here it is: AMERICAN PIZZA OMELET, inlcuding Virginia Ham, French Fries and Coffee or Tea.

Allday breakfast - price = 99 THB !!

post-18226-0-88853200-1340349867_thumb.jpg

Cheers

T

When I was in Pattaya in February I usually had breakfast in The Seaside Rastaurant on Soi Chaiyapoon .

The breakfast consisted of 2 fried eggs , 2 slices of bacon , 1 sausage , a tomato , some fried potatoes , 2 toasts with butter and marmalade . This accompanied a glass of orange juice and a mug of coffee ( or tea ) . It costed 90 THB .

944963_f520.jpg

How do you guys manage such vast breakfasts?

In LOS, my food intake is less than half that in UK.

Also, a slap-up English brekkie first thing in the morning (11 to 12 am)

is guaranteed to get me running for the Immodium tabs.

:Puke2: