Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fish oil

satyr

Anyone ever experience increased hair loss from Fish Oil pills?? What about from Flax-seed or Soy??

Edited by satyr

been taking fish oil caplets for years caused no hairloss problems, the only time I,ve had any hairloss was when Iwas on strong painkillers for several months. Got out the shower one day and there was so much hair in the basin it looked like I,d drowned a kitten,came of the medication and the hairloss stoped.

been taking fish oil caplets for years caused no hairloss problems, the only time I,ve had any hairloss was when Iwas on strong painkillers for several months. Got out the shower one day and there was so much hair in the basin it looked like I,d drowned a kitten,came of the medication and the hairloss stoped.

I don't have much family history of balding and my hair shows no sign of retreating . However my metabolism is ridiculously fast, similarly my hair grows very quickly, often I loose a lot of hair including eyebrow hairss just because new hair is jostling to have some space. Luckily its all pretty neat and I don't look like a moulting wolf-man.. :P

I've not ever experienced increased shedding due to any supplements including fish oil... But yes, medications can increase hair-loss. If I get lazy or sick and don't eat well or don't shower routinely I get very dry skin and increased hair loss.

Silica supplements can help with hair loss and possibly regrowth. My GF took some when she had minor hairloss and everything evened out, whether it was the supplements or not who knows...

Dream in a pragmatic way. ~Aldous Huxley