IGNORED

LK Metro Apts.

Murphy

Well it looks like the surch is over. I will be in Pattaya from Nov.24 - Dec 9th. and I will be trying out the LK Metro-Apts. I will give a full review after my trip but for now if anyone has an opinons on the Metro Apts. please speak up. Any advice or reviews on this spot would be great.

Have you booked already??

If you haven't, forget it. They will be fully booked already for the high season.

Have stayed there myself 1 time and wil stay again in october and feb/march next year.

Excellent place to stay in a relatively new area.

The owner (Dennis) and his staff know how to run the place.

Even better for me now they have aircon in the bar/pool-area :wacko:

Have you booked already??

If you haven't, forget it. They will be fully booked already for the high season.

Have stayed there myself 1 time and wil stay again in october and feb/march next year.

Excellent place to stay in a relatively new area.

The owner (Dennis) and his staff know how to run the place.

Even better for me now they have aircon in the bar/pool-area :D

I have it booked 16 nights Nov. 24th through Dec 9th. I guess I was lucky. Dennis seems to be really good guy. After 5 days I have the option to moving from the Standard room to the Superior room. Dennis said my room would be on the 3rd. floor. Is the 3rd floor the top floor or the middle floor?

Here is a good review done be kuranda bagman some time ago: Metro Apartments

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Is it a bad link or because I am not a trusted member?

DoctorJ

NYC

the biggest Asian city outside Asia!

Is it a bad link or because I am not a trusted member?

Ooops, bad link....fixed... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have it booked 16 nights Nov. 24th through Dec 9th. I guess I was lucky. Dennis seems to be really good guy. After 5 days I have the option to moving from the Standard room to the Superior room. Dennis said my room would be on the 3rd. floor. Is the 3rd floor the top floor or the middle floor?

Hi Murphy

The 3rd floor is the top floor. Also, as an update to my last review, I can now confirm that all the rooms now have blackout curtains fitted which work really well.

In addition, Dennis now has a selection of around 15 girls working in the bar down stairs. However a word of warning, if you fancy one of the girls make sure you tell them you are butterfly if you intend to bring back other ladies, as you have to walk through the bar to get to the stairs to go to your room

I'm currently residing at the Metro untill the 30th November so no doubt we may bump into each other before I leave.

Regards

John

Rob - Looking forward to catching up soon :unsure:

Edited by kuranda_bagman