IGNORED

best time to book hotel

eoj

hi, i am looking for the best time to book an hotel room in the nana area priced 1500b to 2000b from mid october thur first week of nov 2012 . an the best web site or hotel web site thanks eoj :001_Thank_You5:

Hi.

No rush to book plenty off hotel avaible in that period. Try Agoda.com very good and you earn point for later trips.

You will have no problems getting af good hotel for 1500 - 2000 bath.

Best to book for three days and see if you are happy with the room and the service, if not you can always go eleswhere...

I was going to say:"when you need one:) ) but in al fairness, use booking.com for better prices with option to cancel and no pre payment and then look for last minutes to see if you can do better

Agoda and points is a burden when you want to cancel

I use Agoda because they always have the best rates and their rewards program has saved me hundreds of dollars. When to book is a little trickier. Booking early is usually best (high season) but I've found some incredible deals by waiting a few days before my stay.

If your looking to stay in Nana area, you can't go wrong with The Dawin. It's usually around 1500 Baht and has one of the best restaurants in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

with The Dawin do you have to pay to fetch back a lady friend>>?

with The Dawin do you have to pay to fetch back a lady friend>>?

No joiner fees at the Dawin. They may charge you if you are into threesomes.