IGNORED

Can anyone translate this please

hotdoggy

สุขใดที่ลูกต้องการในวันเกิดก็ขอให้ลูกได้พบและสมหวังในทุกๆเรึ่ยงพรนี,0

้แม่ตั้งใจให้ลูกหนูจะได้มีความสูขเสียทีรักมากแม่,0

มีอะไรหรึอเปล่าถีงไม่รับสายกลัวเรึ่องอะไรคุยกันได้นะแม่เป้นหว่งร้บส,0

ายแม่กอ่นอย่าทำแบบนี้จะคุยหรึอไม่คุยคอ่ยว่ากันจากแม่,0

Much appreciated

Happy birthday to you that I was asked to meet and fulfill all the story with Neil Yong, 0. The mother, the biceps will not have anything except my love, 0. What's in it for a loop but not the story I want to talk to my mother, just create it in the hoop, 0. But the mother of John, do not do this, I could not talk the talk Slowly from the mother.

From Google translate :GoldenSmile1:

Please send me 10,000 Baht in unmarked non sequential bills.

5 - 1000

4 - 500

the rest in 100

thank you

I could be wrong, im still taking classes

Edited by BeeSting

She mentions a child that wants to meet you and a birthday. She then talks a lot about her Mother. Says to talk slow when speak with Mother.

Sorry. That's all I understand, but I didn't use Google translate or ask anyone.

I'm only used to reading delivery notes for alcohol in Thai!

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

It says happy birthday to her daughter,she try to ring her daughter but her daughter not answer phone,she said that the daughter might be scared to answer the phone for some reason.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Happy birthday to my child, I hope that my child's hopes and dreams are fullfilled in every way. Mother wishes for great happiness for her child who loves Mother very much. You have any problem or not?, not answer telephone, what are you scared of? we can talk together. Mother is worried. Mother and Grandmother do this way. (not sure about the following} Will chat together or not? Speak that from Mother.

A fair amount of spelling errors in there and I have no idea what the "O" s are doing in there.

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one