IGNORED

little hole bar, Soi13/2

AirOne

on a video yesterday night i saw a new bar on Soi 13/2 called little hole.

Someone has ever been there ? or got any infomation ?

i will try to do a cut on the video tonight to show the place ( video recorded during Songkran 2012 )

Yes. Owned by a friend of mine. Well sort of. After all he IS French/Swiss :GoldenSmile1:

It's your basic bar. Has a few girls (very good lookers I might add but I' not so sure about their experience level in service). Has a lot of french speaking people as customers.

If you are a golfer chances are Yui can beat you off the stick. I think she is about a 10 handicap. I know she can beat her husband. :hello09:

thanks for information , someone else who got information about the girls , and the rooms ?

i read on internet , there is 3 rooms for rent with new furnitures. ( + others rooms for .... short duration ;p )

(i have few others scene of this film showing girls , but it s a songkran video , and girls from this bar and the others from the bar in front, , playing together , hard to say which ones work in which bar )

here is the pic , sorry for the bad quality :

little hole.jpg

I am glad this fun place has been mentioned. I have been there twice, and had a blast.

• 1 month later...

Very nice place. Probably the best around the 13 (s). Nice music and sono, TRUE TV on 3 bigs screens, free internet. The girls are beautiful and ... experimented. The rooms are news, bigs and splendids with air-con (no noise), flat TV, safe, big bath room, etc... the prices started at 500 a night with big discounts for long stays. Yui is the manager and, it's true, she can easily beat his husband and probably you too with her 8 golf hdcp

Some pics to show you more about the venue

2012.02 (68).JPG

2012.02 (90).JPG

2012.03.19 - rooms (23).JPG

2012.03.19 - rooms (45).JPG

2012.05.18 - Cosplay (32).JPG

Lots of lookers in that group photo. I'll be sure to find a little hole on my next trip. I walked all through the area in April, but didn't stop at any of the venues.

very good place to stay ,

i booked a room there , very nice room for a guest house.

girls are incredible , as sweet and kind as cute

• 1 month later...

Wow...this place looks pretty good and there are a few cute girls in the photo also!

Adding it to the list of bars to visit next month.

The rooms look nice also I will keep this place in mine for a future visit also.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Must agree the girls look like fun. Sure to visit in two weeks time.

None of those girls in those photos still work there,only same owner and his wife,current lineup on Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Hole-Bar/1406267246272876?fref=photo

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

• 1 year later...

Another one bites the dust, Little hole now gone,

Anyone got any updates on whats happening in this Soi?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done OP

Very impressed indeed

thanks for sharing cobber

Just checked the Fbook Page

and look like no more  all shut up shop

If anyone can help me delete this site. The little hole is no longer in effect since 1.7.2016

Archived