Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Thai gym in pattaya

rpmjon

Golden Glory I would say but don't pay in advance you'll be ripped off. Owner is a crook

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 2 weeks later...

fairtex is another world renowned gym where yodsenklai trains when he isnt preparing for a fight.

Golden glory is another world renowned but as chief says sounds like its run by a crook!

both of the above are way more expensive than you would expect in thailand there are other options a lot cheaper.

check about there are probably 10 Gyms within 3miles of Walking Street just check em out look around and make sure u try them before u commit to any number of lessons or monthly subscriptions.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 1 month later...

Sidyodthong or Fairtex would be my choice. Golden Glory doesnt have a good rep.

Better options on Phuket - Sinbi, for example.

check about there are probably 10 gyms within 3miles of walking street just check em out look around and make sure u try them before u commit to any number of lessons or monthly subscriptions.

Where are they? I need to find a new gym now that Cal WOW has been closed.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Pattaya Kombat group for a few weeks good mix of aspiring pro fighters, and people like me who just wanted to lose weight and train hard do something fun during the day. Probably a little cheaper than some of the bigger Gyms around town. Take a look I know some people came in and trained just for a day or two while I was there. It is kinda tucked away from the nightlife though.

http://www.kombatgroup.com/

LeBanner at Fairtex and Kharitonov at Golden Glory joho at the end is that the crook whahaha BBtje

• 11 months later...

faitex is the best ! but if ur on a budget and wanna travel about 10 mins out

sityodtong is awesome aswell!

A bit off topic, but ....I was looking around The Avenue (old california wow place), next to the cinema in January. There seemed to be cardio exercise equipment being installed ....is there a new gym?

(not on ground level, but 1st floor, above the supermarket)

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard really bad stuff about fairtex.

primarily that they dont give a fuck about anyone

• 2 weeks later...

For me the best camp around pattaya is the Sor Klinmee . (also know as the sudsakorn camp)

it cheap , not have many tourist there ... only the real and hard trainers who not drink beers between the rounds.

They are very professional but you need to speak a little bit of thai with some trainers that not speak english.

Golden Glory I would say but don't pay in advance you'll be ripped off. Owner is a crook

what u mean?

I plan go there

can you expand it please...

they asked me 4500/month

how they can ripp me off if I pay them in advance?  

some Gyms info in Pattaya http://muaythaicampsthailand.com/category/pattaya/

depends how much you want spend

Fairtex is good but expensive

Sitpholek is good, and cheap, and got weight gym.

Sityodtong not have pro fighters, but, u get decent pad work, but if u looking to clinch witch thais forget it.

I was at Pattaya Kombat group for a few weeks good mix of aspiring pro fighters, and people like me who just wanted to lose weight and train hard do something fun during the day. Probably a little cheaper than some of the bigger gyms around town. Take a look I know some people came in and trained just for a day or two while I was there. It is kinda tucked away from the nightlife though.

http://www.kombatgroup.com/

they expensive tho

Sidyodthong or Fairtex would be my choice. Golden Glory doesnt have a good rep.

Better options on Phuket - Sinbi, for example.

whats the matter with golden glory?

what u mean?

I plan go there

they asked me 4500/month

just a thought but the thread in this section called Golden Glory Pattaya that is started by chief general might be a good place to look for this review and what he is talking about.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

what u mean?

I plan go there

they asked me 4500/month

just a thought but the thread in this section called Golden Glory Pattaya that is started by chief general might be a good place to look for this review and what he is talking about.

Cant find it

Post link please

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 za pomocą Tapatalk 4

Archived