IGNORED

Sunshine Hotel and nearby bars

goldfinger24

On my last trip the sunshine hotel was still in building mode but coudn't be far of completion , the Soi was quiet due to it being pitch black along a section thus my watering hole the coral was a bit empty due to passing trade and the sunshine transformation. Is all finished now and back to more normality ?

On my last trip the sunshine hotel was still in building mode but coudn't be far of completion , the Soi was quiet due to it being pitch black along a section thus my watering hole the coral was a bit empty due to passing trade and the sunshine transformation. Is all finished now and back to more normality ?

If you think Sunsine hotel in soi 8 was finished already as far as I know

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Cheers for the update , looking fwd to my next trip already.

• 2 months later...

Just back from pattaya sunshine now complete good price as well

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is still quieter on the Eastern end of the Soi than it was before they started construction on the Sunshine.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Archived