Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap motorbike rental company?

Nak Muay

I have been looking for a motorbike rental company in pattaya

I have already inquired with Kessaya but they are fully booked in may so im looking for another company that rents Scooters for around the 2k per month price. Ultimately i should only need it for a week so 800baht is the price at Kessaya

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

All pretty much the same, does 200-300 baht per week mean that much to you? if so, avoid the touristy places and head east - most places charge about 100-150 baht per day.

Try Dave at Canterbury Tales or Kilkenny in LK Metro

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

All pretty much the same, does 200-300 baht per week mean that much to you? if so, avoid the touristy places and head east - most places charge about 100-150 baht per day.

thanks for the useless and condescending reply!

no i am merely asking for recommendations of a good company that otehr BM have experience of and would recommend. i was using Kessaya as the benchmark and no id happily pay the extra 200-300 baht a week to use someone reliable and know im not going to get ripped off!

thanks for the useless and condescending reply!

no i am merely asking for recommendations of a good company that otehr BM have experience of and would recommend. i was using Kessaya as the benchmark and no id happily pay the extra 200-300 baht a week to use someone reliable and know im not going to get ripped off!

No. You were asking for a cheap motorcycle rental, in fact you mentioned the price twice. This is the first time you have mentioned you were actually after a good rental company.

It helps if you ask the actual question to which you require an answer and avoids the need for outraged indignation.

We offer good quality bikes well looked after and this company has been trading since 1995 which in itself has good standing, we have bikes from 2000 per month.

smallsexy-biker-girl-and-her-bike copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

We offer good quality bikes well looked after and this company has been trading since 1995 which in itself has good standing, we have bikes from 2000 per month.

smallsexy-biker-girl-and-her-bike copy.jpg

id like to try a spark and a hiyate if possible dave, do you know if you can get these two bikes? possible to try one for a few days then try the other? as i say it should only be a week 2 at max.

are these from your mate who drives round with the toy dog in his basket and ahs a special helmet made for it?? i forget his name but good guy.

I have been looking for a motorbike rental company in pattaya

I have already inquired with Kessaya but they are fully booked in may so im looking for another company that rents scooters for around the 2k per month price. Ultimately i should only need it for a week so 800baht is the price at Kessaya

We're 600 bt per week !

And I really think you'd be disappointed with a Spark after a Hayate, the Spark is an ok ride but the storage space on them is tiny, maybe a packet of cigs in it and it's full !

We're 600 bt per week !

And I really think you'd be disappointed with a Spark after a Hayate, the Spark is an ok ride but the storage space on them is tiny, maybe a packet of cigs in it and it's full !

you need more bikes if they are all gone in low season 55555555555. see even better deal than i thought

yeah hiyate is one im leaning towards buying but gotta try the nouvo and spark before i part with cash !

id like to try a spark and a hiyate if possible dave, do you know if you can get these two bikes? possible to try one for a few days then try the other? as i say it should only be a week 2 at max.

are these from your mate who drives round with the toy dog in his basket and ahs a special helmet made for it?? i forget his name but good guy.

Yes I guess if available can try either, and yes his name is Dave, no longer with the dog, has a girlfriend instead.

A toy girlfriend? In a basket? Was it a straight swap?

:GoldenSmile1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

A toy girlfriend? In a basket? Was it a straight swap?

:GoldenSmile1:

Yes fits well in the basket :hello09:

• 2 weeks later...

There is a thread on buying new bikes in the expats section. I bought a Hayate and a Spark. If I were to only have one I would have the Hayate. I have written about both bikes a bit in that thread. I bumped it to the top of the section so you can find it easier.

• 1 month later...

they all charge 800-1000bht for a week

i wouldn't go with one company over another for the sake of 200bht

factors to look for are quality of the bikes..( age, condition, mileage)

and location of hire shop..( how far from where you are staying)