IGNORED

How to get Countdown clock in signature

The Norwegian Troll

Hopefully someone can help me. I must be stupid cause I have not figured out how to add a countdown clock to my signature. Anybody have the recipe?

Love me longtime :Biatch12:

Practice to beat the pro's http://www.fetchfido...4/connect_4.htm

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

Use the search function at the top of the page and put in countdown clock and you will see 9 pages of how to do it. Good luck. :GoldenSmile1:

You have to try all the time and finally you will get it.... click on my countdown ... Time the arrival on your chosen clock, copy below the clock and paste it on your signature.. takes time...

Thought I did, but only get a link as shown.....

Not sure how you're having problems as I just did it in two minutes :)

countdownclock.jpg

Click the part on my sig with the picture what says "countdown clock codes", click it and it'll open a new window. Look for a part that says "vacation clock codes" and it will take you to the page that I have shown above. Add your dates and details etc.....

See the part I have marked with an arrow, you need to copy all of it. then go to your profile, edit signiture and paste the entire part you copied in teh box and your sig should come up same as mine :)

As I said, must be stupid.........

This is what happens in my profile when I copy everything

In the words of Edie Brickell: I quit, I give up.........

Love me longtime :Biatch12:

Practice to beat the pro's http://www.fetchfido...4/connect_4.htm

http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

Why dont you ask the moderators to help you out, maybe let em go into your profile/settings and sort that out... I dont know, but why not try...

• 2 weeks later...

having the exact same problems as you. Did it the last time but this time it won't work. It just keeps posting the link. Whatever, I know when I'm leaving haha.

Below is what one looks like working 5554

More luck than skill got the Bastard thing up and running

I've had the same problem with the countdown clock, just always got the link message to show up but not the clock.

Try clicking on the code icon above ( < > ) paste the link in there and then hit preview. After preview go back and remove the codes at the begining and end of the link message then save changes.

For some reason that worked and the clock then showed in the Sig line. Don't ask me why but I would be interested to know if it works for you as well

This one is really good.

Never had problem adding it in my signature.

http://www.usflashmap.com/component/countdown_timer.htm?component_cdt=1

1st TR : A Time of Smiles

2nd TR : Good to be Back

3rd TR : The Spinners Tour

Memories of the past is what makes you live to see the future.

"It's my life, It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive!" -Bon Jovi

And remember : Nothing is True, Everything is Possible!

I've had the same problem with the countdown clock, just always got the link message to show up but not the clock.

Try clicking on the code icon above ( < > ) paste the link in there and then hit preview. After preview go back and remove the codes at the begining and end of the link message then save changes.

For some reason that worked and the clock then showed in the Sig line. Don't ask me why but I would be interested to know if it works for you as well

It worked!!!! Thanks wetwillie. I know it's such a small thing to fret about but it does feel better seeing that ticker counting down haha.

Good to hear!! It drove me crazy too. I just kept trying every thing till I stumbled onto that. Strange too that you have to remove the code tags. Go figure. LOL

Now you can go nuts looking at the countdown :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

ive tried this but dont have a preview button when i put the link in the code icon

You have to go to more reply options first and after inserting the link hit preview post at the bottom of the page.

By bad I just looked again and was getting replys and the sig changes mixed up. Save the changes then delete the code tags at the begining and end. See how that works.

• 2 months later...

It doesn't work for me... I just have the code not the clock. Moreover I have no preview bouton when I try to change my signature and I use chrome...

Can someone help me?

• 4 weeks later...

Testing this out as well..Seems I am failing though. Ive never had this problem before..I don't consider myself to be a computer rookie..When I had stuff like this on myspace is was straight forward just like this SHOULD be.

OH well I will keep dicking with it. If nothing else it burns an hour or two of my time until I am back in Patts :)

Thailand December 2012- May 2013

I added a clock to my sig' today (again) and use Chrome, so maybe if I write out the steps I took it will help?

1. I clicked on an existing Countdown Clock (use one of the ones in this thread, or mine if you like) to get to the appropriate page. Set the date/time details, click the 'get code' button, put your cursor into the code and right click to 'select all', right click again to 'copy'.

2. Return to PA and click your Board name (top right of page) to open the options menu.

3. Click on 'My Settings'.

4. In the menu (left side of the page), click on 'Signature'.

5. Click your cursor into the editing box (just like making a post), right click, and 'paste' your code.

6. Hit the "Save Changes' button. Wait for PA to reload the page, you should now see your new countdown timer.

Hope that works for you guys.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

testing!??

OH FFS!

Set up Google Chrome first, then click on countdown on mine and follow the steps... Easy, Try it lads.

Archived