IGNORED

The Privi hotel

piero

Open recently, located on second road in front of The Avenue center and at the place of the old Malibu show, from 1200 bahts, probably same owner as the Privi suites, also on second road.

pc120783.jpg

pc120785.jpg

pc120784.jpg

Perfect location, at least for me ... Are they doing long time/monthly rates?! Does it have a pool (on the roof)?

Whats the volume like ?????

Any wifi & in room safes ?????

1200 baht hotels I do not find nice enough as a rule but for 500 baht more I know you can stay in a great hotel.

Thanks for the thread & I look forward to more info on it.

:NiceThread1:

hi im looking for a hotel to stay at for two weeks that has no guest joining fees and is goood for a guy on his own looking for lots of action will be first time need all the help i can get many tks

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202013!&count=down&time=1358610000000&bgc=0x0066ff&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0x33ff33&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x000000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0xcc0000&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

A friend of mine recently stayed there for 7 days.

Good location, the hotel is situated on 2nd road – junction soi13/1. (opposite the avenue mall)

Girl friendly & no joiner fee. (ask before check in)

Elevator. (7 floors)

On the ground floor is a restaurant serving food all day long.

Room rate for superior suite room 1800 baht (opening rate) with small breakfast include.

Free wifi in room

In room safe box

Airco

Flat tv screen

Fridge & mini bar

Kettle

teak wardrobe, desk, chair and wall mirror

lounge chair and coffee table

No balcony

En suite bathroom with bath tub

On roof top no pool only 2 small Jacuzzi out of service with dirty water inside (Thai maintenance) :Grin_Jump1:

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

P6.jpg

P7.jpg

P8.jpg

P9.jpg

Location is o.k. but no balcony or swimming pool,might as well book into a guesthouse for half the price.

• 2 months later...

Location is o.k. but no balcony or swimming pool,might as well book into a guesthouse for half the price.

Do you know any guest houses which are good quality for half this price?

China Gardens is good but its 1,500baht and there is no swimming pool or breakfast, so considering that, this room a real bargain!

I did a walk in on my January trip, quoted rates >1600B so I stayed at LEK hotel. No balconies in Privi which I think is a nice thing to have. Better value around.

Hi

A friend of mine recently stayed there for 7 days.

Good location, the hotel is situated on 2nd road – junction soi13/1. (opposite the avenue mall)

Girl friendly & no joiner fee. (ask before check in)

Elevator. (7 floors)

On the ground floor is a restaurant serving food all day long.

Room rate for superior suite room 1800 baht (opening rate) with small breakfast include.

Free wifi in room

In room safe box

Airco

Flat tv screen

Fridge & mini bar

Kettle

teak wardrobe, desk, chair and wall mirror

lounge chair and coffee table

No balcony

En suite bathroom with bath tub

On roof top no pool only 2 small Jacuzzi out of service with dirty water inside (Thai maintenance) :Grin_Jump1:

post-6000-0-47538700-1325779708.jpg

post-6000-0-98401000-1325779711.jpg

post-6000-0-20456600-1325779720.jpg

post-6000-0-40787300-1325779730.jpg

post-6000-0-19145300-1325779736.jpg

post-6000-0-77964000-1325779743.jpg

post-6000-0-32850800-1325779748.jpg

post-6000-0-36992900-1325779753.jpg

post-6000-0-80925300-1325779758.jpg

Thanks for the pics it looks ok but not cheap.

:Wassup1:

If this hotel is located on the old Malibu show site I presume the show is now no more. Unless it has re-located again. If so, news on any new location would be most welcome. I wonder what has happeneed to "Tina".

Pity as I had some enjoyable nights there.on Soi Post Office.

Pattaya is constantly changing.

• 6 months later...

Not a very good deal at 1800. You can get a balcony, pool and seaview at Sandy Springs on Soi 13 for 1600 - and it's a lot more quiet than the Privi's location.

• 7 months later...

Thanks Benny

It is one of the hotels I am considering! Saw some negative reviews on Trip Adviser. But your friend liked it???

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I got an offer for less than 700 baht per night for a Deluxe Double Room with free WiFi and breakfast - is it worth it? Talking about first 10 days of November.

Just saw a review on Agoda saying that they charge 150 THB joiner fee (single guy bringing one guest overnight in a double room) - true? How can I check this in advance - can't find e-mail address on their site... :/

Live the way you like, like the way you live.

Ok, thanks for the info - I sent them a booking request with my questions, will see how it goes.

Live the way you like, like the way you live.

Hi guys,

I got an offer for less than 700 baht per night for a Deluxe Double Room with free WiFi and breakfast - is it worth it? Talking about first 10 days of November.

Just saw a review on Agoda saying that they charge 150 THB joiner fee (single guy bringing one guest overnight in a double room) - true? How can I check this in advance - can't find e-mail address on their site... :/

take it !

I've just stayed there (for 1200b per night, couse I was booking 2 days ahead), it's a great hotel, paid no joinet fee, and I think the stuff was great.

Archived