Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sabai Wing (sabai lodge)

wardo

Stayed at Sabai Wing, superior room booked through Sabai Lodge in Pattaya, Dec 2010.

Ratings (out of 5 stars*):

Cleanliness: ****

Room was cleaned well each day.

IMO best location in Pattaya. Right next to MBK mall, soapies (if you are into that), baht buses and good street food vendors right nextdoor. Yet, a good distance from the madness that is Walking Street.

Amenities: ****

In-room safe

Amazing pool (and I think you have access to all the sabai pools too)

Restaurants downstairs

Elevator

Wifi, but doesn't work in room, only outside.

Staff: *1/2

Generally efficient, but many give you the stink eye and rude service. Least friendly staff I've found in Patts.

Value: ****

Paid around 1250 Bht/night for superior. Great value especially for the amenities you get.

Recommended: Yes

Yes, even despite the rude staff. At least for me, the value and quality of service outweighs the cold shoulders.

Pics of room and view included.

I've stayed at a few other hotels around Pattaya, Bangkok and Patong, let me know you want more hotel reviews!

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

• 2 years later...

Always used to stay at sabai lodge never had any complaints but on my previous trip they were fully booked up so I went with KTK royal residence...

KTK made sabai lodge look very dated and was roughly the same price for a lot more room...

I always liked sabai lodge like you said location I think was spot on, just far enough so you don't get kept up at night but near enough that it's not miles away from the action...

Surprised about your comments on the staff though,they were always very polite and courteous.

I stayed Sabai Lodge Dolphin Pool on my last trip and there was a good wifi in my room. They serve extra towel  just in case you bring 2nd lady :)

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there in April this year. Wifi was not so good in the room to be honest. Had to walk down to the lobby. But given that I paid 1/3 of what my friends did (Amari Orchid rooms) I was quite pleased. 5 mins to Soi 6 and not noisy at all. They will get me staying there again for sure. 

• 7 months later...

Thumbs up overall from me as well, especially the pool. However, the hotel's weakpoints in my opinion are the unreliable wifi and a barely mediocre (if that) breakdast. 

I stayed in deluxe poolside room and I did not have any problems with wifi in room-

Archived