IGNORED

House for Rent

xooldude

large 3 bedroom house in a quiet village just off 3rd road with many exits.Fully furnished and air-conditioned, plus a community pool.

25,000/month, call Mike - 08 6533 6789.

IMG_0028_resize_resize.jpg

IMG_0047_resize_resize.jpg

IMG_0048_resize_resize.jpg

I lived there for 16 months and it is ideally situated (walking to) for all delights in Soi Bhukow, LK Metro.

Pictures do not do it justice

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

No more pictures? I might want to stay there during oct-feb. Need to see it in first person before I book it though.

Very interrested if it is not booked!

CXNID=1000015.12NXC.gif

No more pictures? I might want to stay there during oct-feb. Need to see it in first person before I book it though.

Very interrested if it is not booked!

Oct is good, as i forgot to mention that it will be available from Oct 1st onward.

you are welcomed to have a look at it anytime.

cheers

large 3 bedroom house in a quiet village just off 3rd road with many exits.Fully furnished and air-conditioned, plus a community pool.

25,000/month, call Mike - 08 6533 6789.

Never really thought about renting a house. I was always told by to many people that it is to dangerous. Did I read where someone lived there for sixteen months? Curious as to how that went. Mike I would love to take a look at it when I return in November. How does the master bedroom look? What are your thoughts on security? Lee

Just a question to the posted.

Have you fitted a kitchen in the house as yet? Looked at it a while back, nice house in a great spot. Just missing a kitchen.

Just a question to the posted.

Have you fitted a kitchen in the house as yet? Looked at it a while back, nice house in a great spot. Just missing a kitchen.

just the kitchenette same as before, cause it was rented out straight away and its still occupied until the end of October.

Never really thought about renting a house. I was always told by to many people that it is to dangerous. Did I read where someone lived there for sixteen months? Curious as to how that went. Mike I would love to take a look at it when I return in November. How does the master bedroom look? What are your thoughts on security? Lee

you are welcomed to have a look if its still available. there has never been a break in. will be posting additional pictures.

Why would anyone build a house or live in a house with no kitchen?

What a shame for such a nice looking house.

Well if you are going to live anywhere without a kitchen, Pattaya is probably one of the best. Can pick up all of your meals at the market or food carts for under 100 baht. You would think that least a couple of hot plates or burners would be in the building plan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was the house flooded on the 11th of September? I might be interested, but I don't want to be in a house that may flood.

Would you be interested in a four month rental from November 25th?

Would you be interested in a four month rental from November 25th?

sure if its still available and its 25,000 for a short term deal

I'm interested if it's still available. Don't know Pattaya - is there an online map somewhere so I can pinpoint the location?

Could do with tv/English channels, and wifi though, for the four months.

I'm interested if it's still available. Don't know Pattaya - is there an online map somewhere so I can pinpoint the location?

Could do with tv/English channels, and wifi though, for the four months.

i hope this helps

+12° 55' 33.83", +100° 53' 12.26"

there is a new plasma tv, plus internet and many english channels. close proximity of 7-11 and laundry shops. also have plenty of exits around town. situated right in the center of town

Edited by xooldude

i hope this helps

+12° 55' 33.83", +100° 53' 12.26"

there is a new plasma tv, plus internet and many english channels. close proximity of 7-11 and laundry shops. also have plenty of exits around town. situated right in the center of town

Ok then I'm definitely very interested. It sounds ideal. Have sent you a PM, perhaps you could give me an email address so I can follow this up?

great deal! reduced to 22,000 "as is condition", with new euro kitchen same price.

Can you post photos of the new kitchen? Thanks.

Can you post photos of the new kitchen? Thanks.

new kitchen will be installed only when i have a long term customer willing to pay 25,000/month. (will take 1-2 weeks to put up).otherwise its whats in the picture (kitchenette) with a Thai outdoor kitchen. still a deal - this kinda house elsewhere will be 30,000 at least.