IGNORED

soi honey oil massages

Paradise is the name of the shop you talk about , some great lookers there

Just visited Paradise this afternoon and had a nice session. Seems to have the best selection of all the places on the soi, as well. With all the bromancing bars replacing the ST brothels on Soi 6, Sois Honey and Chaiyapoon are now my go to sois for quickie afternoon fun. The dusty potholed pavement on Soi Chaiyapoon, just adds to the atmosphere imo.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They recommend that you get your injections done at least 4 weeks before you travel now

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Any updates on going "standardrates" at up to you ?
Previous post with prices quoted ser 2-3y old

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 17/08/2016 at 20:51, bgtp said:

Just visited Paradise this afternoon and had a nice session. Seems to have the best selection of all the places on the soi, as well. With all the bromancing bars replacing the ST brothels on Soi 6, Sois Honey and Chaiyapoon are now my go to sois for quickie afternoon fun. The dusty potholed pavement on Soi Chaiyapoon, just adds to the atmosphere imo.

soi chaiyapoon maybe but the ones in soi honey do nothing for me, shitty thin mattresses and cutains between booths, no thank you!!
makes the shittiest short time room in Soi 6 look salubrius.

I am not into the Soi 6 bromancing but still have a great time there, especially love the closed in bars, Chili, Mods, Kiss Kool etc

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived