IGNORED

soi honey oil massages

The 200/250 Baht oil massage is your entrance fee, it gets you in the door and will get you a massage whether it be 5 minutes or 1 hour depending on whether or not you actually only want a massage.The girl will get 100 baht from the shop from this massage fee - she has no intention to massage you for 1 hour for 100 baht, her intent is to upsell you into some "extras" whether it be a handjob, a blowjob or full sex. The cost of the extras is in addition to the 200 baht massage fee (of the extras amount she will pay the shop between 100 and 150 baht, the rest is hers.

Extras cost Hand job (on top of the massage / entrance fee) is 250 baht, head job 400 baht, full sex 500 to 700 baht, it's pretty much a 1 pop deal , you walk in quick rub down and she wants you done ASAP so she can get outside to catch her next one - she will not be interested in seeing the 1 hour out. I always tip on top for great service, 1000 to 1200 all in for a great hour is fair as far as I am concerned.

For the reasons stated before not all will offer full sex and a greater percentage will not offer non covered blowjobs (unfortunately covered bj's are becoming more and more common) so don't be shocked by this, but generally you can get what you want.

They work on a rotational basis, you get the next girl in line if you don't stipulate who you want. The best piece of advice is make it very clear who you want, speak directly with her outside the shop and make it clear what service you want / negotiate price before you go inside.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she will not be interested in seeing the 1 hour out. I always tip on top for great service, 1000 to 1200 all in for a great hour is fair as far as I am concerned.

Great service ??? surely that doesn't happen very often in Soi Honey. They are all about the "Sell" then 9 times out of 10 don't deliver. They sometimes ask "how long you stay Pattaya", I reply 8 months and they still too stupid to offer a decent service and perhaps get a repeat customer.

As I said their operation is based on turnover, they already accept that getting a sponsor is pretty tough in this environment (many already have one which is why they are not "working bar"), they are Smarter than you give them credit because they have heard all the Falang lies and crap before " will come back etc etc", they are not going to wait around hoping for a repeat, your 500baht is as good as mine to them. No GFE here, just a straight out business transaction.

Great service to me is a massage, service and then close out the hour if I have time on the clock with massage not just kicked out, that is what I meant. Negotiated all up front with the genuine offer (200 baht put under the pillow/ rolled towel) of a sizeable tip for the hour and performance normally does the trick

Great service ??? surely that doesn't happen very often in Soi Honey. They are all about the "Sell" then 9 times out of 10 don't deliver. They sometimes ask "how long you stay Pattaya", I reply 8 months and they still too stupid to offer a decent service and perhaps get a repeat customer.

The 200/250 Baht oil massage is your entrance fee, it gets you in the door and will get you a massage whether it be 5 minutes or 1 hour depending on whether or not you actually only want a massage.The girl will get 100 baht from the shop from this massage fee - she has no intention to massage you for 1 hour for 100 baht, her intent is to upsell you into some "extras" whether it be a handjob, a blowjob or full sex. The cost of the extras is in addition to the 200 baht massage fee (of the extras amount she will pay the shop between 100 and 150 baht, the rest is hers.

Extras cost Hand job (on top of the massage / entrance fee) is 250 baht, head job 400 baht, full sex 500 to 700 baht, it's pretty much a 1 pop deal , you walk in quick rub down and she wants you done ASAP so she can get outside to catch her next one - she will not be interested in seeing the 1 hour out. I always tip on top for great service, 1000 to 1200 all in for a great hour is fair as far as I am concerned.

For the reasons stated before not all will offer full sex and a greater percentage will not offer non covered blowjobs (unfortunately covered bj's are becoming more and more common) so don't be shocked by this, but generally you can get what you want.

They work on a rotational basis, you get the next girl in line if you don't stipulate who you want. The best piece of advice is make it very clear who you want, speak directly with her outside the shop and make it clear what service you want / negotiate price before you go inside.

From my experience in the likes of Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon  where the shop charges 200 Baht for 1 hour  Oil . the girl get nothing from the shop and makes her money from the extras.

In the 'straight' shops in Second Road etc where they charge 300 Baht for 1 hour, the girl will get 80 or perhaps 100 Baht.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Most shops split the massage fee and take a cut 100baht of the extras because there is a percentage of clientele ( bigger than would be speculated here) who only want a massage, the girls would resist such clients as they get nothing for 1 hour work and it sends a poor message / sets a bad tone, all of a sudden you have gals rejecting work.

The mindset of the girls and how they communicate what they get paid is often related / expressed as the extras because that amount goes into their pocket on the day. Their 100 baht from the massage is held over by the shop and paid out every 15 days minus deductions for police ( typically 300 baht per girl per month), laundry (typically 300 baht) and payout for days off (exceeding 3 days per month), it also acts as a bond getting the girl to attend work.

I own a building in Soi Honey, just a landlord and this is pretty much how most of them operate, have operated massage shop in Phuket and 2nd road Patts before and that was the structure too although various versions may exist at different shops.

All the best

From my experience in the likes of Soi Honey and Soi Chaiyapoon  where the shop charges 200 Baht for 1 hour  Oil . the girl get nothing from the shop and makes her money from the extras.

In the 'straight' shops in Second Road etc where they charge 300 Baht for 1 hour, the girl will get 80 or perhaps 100 Baht.

The answer is that there is not a "best massage shop" in Soi Honey, what you are paying for is the attitude of the particular girl and if you appear respectful, clearly state what you want and show sincerity up front of a tip for a great time you should get a nice time. Take your time and walk up and down the Soi (it can be overwhelming the first time), if someone catches your eye stop and have a drink, most have a little bar.

Personally I like them mid 30s a little bit bigger (not fat) and big tits, Relaxing massage, just further along at Masters, Up to You and PP have a broad selection , are usually places where I can find what I want.

The answer is that there is not a "best massage shop" in Soi Honey, what you are paying for is the attitude of the particular girl and if you appear respectful, clearly state what you want and show sincerity up front of a tip for a great time you should get a nice time. Take your time and walk up and down the Soi (it can be overwhelming the first time), if someone catches your eye stop and have a drink, most have a little bar.

Personally I like them mid 30s a little bit bigger (not fat) and big tits, Relaxing Massage, just further along at Masters, Up to You and PP have a broad selection , are usually places where I can find what I want.

thank u sir

but how they works??? if there is any glass seperation like soapy massage parlours// .how can we select girls for massage???

regards  mamu

Soi Honey is a small narrow street, the girls sit outside on the verandah, steps, roadside, on barstools of each shop so they are very visible when you walk down the street. If you have been to Soi6 and know what that is like, then Honey is similar in "design". More activity down the end towards Soi Baukow, lots of bars/massage shops close together.

Soi Honey is a small narrow street, the girls sit outside on the verandah, steps, roadside, on barstools of each shop so they are very visible when you walk down the street. If you have been to Soi6 and know what that is like, then Honey is similar in "design". More activity down the end towards Soi Baukow, lots of bars/massage shops close together.

thank u....

i think this is near to the hotel sawasdee siam ....right

Yep, the purple place on the corner, from there all the way down Honey as far as Honey Inn Soapie you should find something that interests you

• 1 month later...

gotta be my favorite soi. been in most places down there over the years, don't really think any porlour is paticularly better its down to the girls that work there and they do tend to move around. i do tend to go in the first one on the left mostly but that's probably more to do with that its first than better. the older girls tend to be better but i cant help but pick the younger ones so i accept the odd bad time. it'll be my first stop after getting to my room.

• 2 months later...

i forget its name but the 1st massage shop from the soi buckaow side on soi honey i went there in december  - the lady i was with was a looker and a great sooker she gave it her all - spiting - tugging - 

nosies - gagging - sticking her finger up my ass - balls in the mouth - i did scotland proud the way i lasted 

only problem i didnt shoot my load for all her trying - she said she was number 1 bj queen in soi honey many man come quick 2 to 5 mins how you not come she said . funny if she was in scotland now with me i would shoot in 30 seconds .

Sweet !

• 5 weeks later...

This is an experience based answer matey.I cant remember the name of the place,but when your walking into Soi Honey fron Bukhow end,its the first massage place on the left,and the owner/manager was named Keng.She was an older lady,prob 40,and would only put out if she got to know you.The rest of the girls were a mixed range of fatties,to cuties.They done some bi-stuff some of them also.Was worth it for me.

• 5 months later...

Pai at Jans massage immediately opposite Honey Full Body massage - Not a looker unless you like the school mam with specs look BUT a good massage in addition to the extra services provided. Actually got near as dammit an hour's massage. 1000 baht all in.

Live for the moment. Tomorrow may not come.

Pai at Jans massage, about halfway down immediately opposite Honey Body massage. A tad school mam with her specs but otherwise not a looker however she is a trained masseuse and gives a good massage as well as accommodating any extra requirements.

Hi , everyone , it may be a strange question, but anyway, how many times you can cum during body/oil massage ?

I mean if after a long flight , i want to make some relaxing body massage i probably will cum after she will turn me off from the belly to the back, 

it means that after that the whole massage session will be ended ?

• 2 weeks later...

This is an experience based answer matey.I cant remember the name of the place,but when your walking into Soi Honey fron Bukhow end,its the first massage place on the left,and the owner/manager was named Keng.She was an older lady,prob 40,and would only put out if she got to know you.The rest of the girls were a mixed range of fatties,to cuties.They done some bi-stuff some of them also.Was worth it for me.

Paradise is the name of the shop you talk about , some great lookers there

Pai at Jans Massage, about halfway down immediately opposite Honey Body Massage. A tad school mam with her specs but otherwise not a looker however she is a trained masseuse and gives a good massage as well as accommodating any extra requirements.

Phai for many years worked at PP massage and only last month did she relocate to Jan,s massage further down the soi BTW she,s 49 years old and looking for another boyfriend.............it could be you Trevor :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warning.

• 2 months later...

Up to You. MILF. 200B for the shop and 1000 for the lady. FS, DATY, BBBJ. Enjoyed the service. Her name is Cook. 

uptoyou.jpg

Something for everyone on Soi Honey. Our place is also a great spot to sit and enjoy a coldie while you scope the talent or recover after a strenuous session 555.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Something for everyone on Soi Honey. Our place is also a great spot to sit and enjoy a coldie while you scope the talent or recover after a strenuous session 555.

Yeah ...excellent strategy ...Al is referring to the Honey Pot...you can sit outside and from there scan many of the massage joints. Easier to make the best choice this way than having to make a snap decision at the doorway..and you can also just watch a bit to  see a girl's attitude and if she looks happy or hung over on that particular day.  ...oh and if there is a game on the TV the swivel chairs allow you to do both!

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Archived