IGNORED

soi honey oil massages

71d2fc3b-b20a-2990.jpg

Her photo

face pic looks lovely, but covered BJ is a waste of time, in my book anyways ...

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the normal deal with BBBJ in Soi Honey, is CIM a normal ending , or on Tits or do they just withdraw when you are cumming and stroke you through.?????

Went to Soi Honey yesterday for the first time and went to Relaxing Massage - a few with big Boobs so I settled on the girl with the biggest Boobs, big eyes and big but sexy body, a mature around mid 30s and spoke perfect english with a slight USA "twang".

The best I could negotiate was massage and HJ for 800Baht, I could not believe it I was willing to pay 2000B for full service but repeatedly she knocked it back and said that she didn't go that far???? she didn't even want to do a BBBJ, perfect strong therapeutic massage and the HJ - well I can do that.

I must not be as handsome as I thought.

Disappointed to say the least as she was my type.

Is this type of knock back normal on Soi Honey or a minority / rare event?????????

Unlike what a lot of people think not ALL girls at soi Honey mp's do extra's.

A lot of them do but I have met a few who did massage only.

So if you want to be sure : always ask if and what extra's a girl provides.

i forget its name but the 1st massage shop from the soi buckaow side on soi honey i went there in december  - the lady i was with was a looker and a great sooker she gave it her all - spiting - tugging - 

nosies - gagging - sticking her finger up my ass - balls in the mouth - i did scotland proud the way i lasted 

only problem i didnt shoot my load for all her trying - she said she was number 1 bj Queen in soi honey many man come quick 2 to 5 mins how you not come she said . funny if she was in scotland now with me i would shoot in 30 seconds .

that good ....i'm staying on soi honey....looks like i might be spoilt for which one to use.....LOS

they only should invest a little bit money in those places accomodation , some are awful ....

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Opposite the entrance LK Metro good massage. massage + bj + sex cost me 1500baht

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

Opposite the entrance Lk Metro good massage. Massage + bj + sex cost me 1500baht

Could be had for 200 massage + 700FS

Could be had for 200 massage + 700FS

that is exactly why not good to show the "new tourists" & the" 10 days mill'"s those places :Oops1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

that is exactly why not good to show the "new tourists" & the" 10 days mill'"s those places :Oops1:

It's a fine line. You want to share the info and help, but you do risk LDOPs

messing it all up for the "regulars"

I was at the same place (I think) for 200 mass +700 slow BBBJ/CIM, plus 100 tip

She was very happy (so was the ending)

• 2 weeks later...

Soi Honey Inn has changed a lot since 2006. Back then it really had an underground, village feel to it, with an open-air swimming pool + BBQ
place on the side... But still a great alternative to the 6, along with the massages in Chayapoon.

"On the shores of the Gulf of Thailand lies a city in permenent meltdown, a white-hot female inferno fueled by sleepless nights, money, sex and alcohol. In this out-of-this-world beach city playground, swarms of honey-colored sylphs remind every day to all flavors of Western menfolk, who were until now dying of boredom under a frozen sky, that they are not yet dead." -- Frank Poupart, Pattaya Beach

"Pattaya has all aspects of a border town, although there is no border nearby. Pattaya is more unique than New York or any of those so-called “must-see†places. It is a mix of a brothel, a fun fair and an open-air prison yard. You could never make up the shit that happens here, on a daily basis. All one has to do is log on to Pattaya City News updates and can clearly see it can quickly transform from from a circus to Thunderdome.“ 

eams-logo.png?w=229&h=114

Advocating for Monger Culture & Asiansexual Pride

i forget its name but the 1st massage shop from the soi buckaow side on soi honey i went there in december  - the lady i was with was a looker and a great sooker she gave it her all - spiting - tugging - 

nosies - gagging - sticking her finger up my ass - balls in the mouth - i did scotland proud the way i lasted 

only problem i didnt shoot my load for all her trying - she said she was number 1 bj queen in soi honey many man come quick 2 to 5 mins how you not come she said . funny if she was in scotland now with me i would shoot in 30 seconds .

You should get us info on this girl as we arein search of BJ experts from MP`s

• 2 months later...

Is there a Sabai massage in/near Soi Buckhao, met a girl on FFL last night said she works in Sabai in SB ??? 

Cheers

Had a great oil in Soi Honey did not negotiate what I wanted just went for massage but of course as it was getting to the end I had a real "boner" on, she just went straight into HJ, paid 200 to shop then gave her same, you would have thought it was the only money she had been tipped.

In another parlour I asked what was available, was told everything agreed that's what I wanted was taken upstairs and prepared by a real sweet girl she told me to roll onto my stomach and then one of the best massages I have ever had started. it was only when I rolled over, the 23 ish YO had turned into a 40=50 YO but she carried on with one of the best massages I have ever had and gave a great BJ then climbed on and drank me dry, she then took off the sleeve and went on to try and blow me back to life. The Irony is I cannot remember were it was!

you will get soaked in soi honey this week. dont the girls realise that guys go there for a massage not to get wet.

any holes a goal

• 3 months later...

This might be an extremely stupid question.. but the massage places.. and in particular paradise massage on soi buakhao, do all the girls provide bj and fs too?

Yes most of them do... :09:

Based on my experiences - Soi Honey

100% will massage

100% will give a handjob

High proportion will give an uncovered BJ (80%)

Most will give Full service (3 refusals out of about 100 for me - have boyfriends or just dont want to go that far)

The anomoly in the stats being that they prefer giving FS over BJs

This might be an extremely stupid question.. but the massage places.. and in particular paradise massage on soi buakhao, do all the girls provide bj and fs too?

I went once to Paradise and it is a real shit-hole. And the person would not give a bj, she had a sore mouth she said. Got a so-so hj.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just planning my 3nd trip in feb.....last 2 trips ididnt had a preplan.....just landed....massage in sabaidee...out call from DD.....an st from    WS street agogo.... no beer bars  visited only WS gogos..... .return...

.this time planning to explore the other areas of patt like soi honey,soi 6 , LK Metro.....beer bars....

as per my plan

like to bar fine a girl from soi honey/diana/  for a full day (as my plan reach patt by 11 a.m .so i like to take the girl from around 4 p.m  and bar fine her up to next day noon 2p/.or 3 p.m). then what shoul be the cost.whether this applicable for amassage girls from small massage parlours in soi honey ......cost???????

thanks for the early reply......

mamu

Typically 400 baht is the bar fine in Soi Honey massage shops and negotiate with the girl for her services somewhere from 700 baht to 1500 baht depending on her qualities, much the same as a beer bar.

What you are proposing is quite "do able" , right now you would have a good chance getting it done because Soi Honey is very quiet However I will forwarn you that the vast majority of the Soi Honey massage girls do not like to leave their shops for a whole lot of reasons the biggest being they can earn a lot more money staying at their shop (3 or 4 customers plus ) security, they have been there done that, hanging out with their mates, have boyfriends / sponsors who are convinced that they only do handjobs etc etc

You might be lucky but if the high season shoulder extends into and past Febyou may have problems getting what you want, you can still get it but maybe not who you want, just bear it in mind IMHO and at the risk of inflaming tensions here you may have to pay a little more should Soi Honey be covered in mongers.

thank u taipanoblehouse....................but how this type of massage parlour works????/    shall we select the lady like sabai dee or romm????/what are the prices .i saw some boards in front of these parlours like

foot massage                      200b

oil massage                        250 b

etcwhat is the difference  between this

Archived