IGNORED

April/August Suites Prices

ProudAussie

This is the email I just received from August/April Suites ( 14/5/11)

The best rates May - September 2011 at August Suites:

· 1,500THB/night/no BF for a Superior city side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor

· 1,600THB/night/no BF for a Superior pool side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor.

· 2,000 THB/night/no BF for a deluxe pool side (45sq.m with bathtub)

· 2,500 THB/night/no bf for an Ex – Suites City side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room)

· 2,700 THB/night/no bf for an Ex – Suites pool side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room)

· 3,600 baht no BF Family Suites (80 sq .m one King Bed and Two Twin bed).but not direct to the pool.

· To include breakfast, there is 100THB/person/night adding into the above rates.

· Transportation from Airport 1,200baht included high way (Private car) Maximum 3 people.

The best rates in May – September 2011 at April Suites (New Hotel) behind August Suites:

· 1,300THB/night/no BF for a Standard Room city side (30sq.m)

· 1,600THB/night/no BF for a Deluxe Room (45sq.m no Bathtub)

· 2,150 THB/night/no BF for a Suite (55sq.m with bathtub)

For booking, there will be 2,000THB deposit/room charged from your credit card. This deposit is non-refunded for any cancellation.

Best Regard

August Suites

Do you or anybody else have an email adress for August? Am thinking of going there in... AugustGoldenSmile1.gif

Good prices but to many mongers in this hotel now & to many PA's in this hotel. :GoldenSmile1:

I do not like mongers spying on my girls. LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

Do you or anybody else have an email adress for August? Am thinking of going there in... AugustGoldenSmile1.gif

www.augustsuites.com

[email protected]

I got a one bedroom condo (72 Sqm) for half that...if your looking to save money send me a PM.

it is expensive for low season.

yes little bit expensive but many hotels prices higher than last years. so i think 1500b is normal rate for this hotel.

Have just left April Suites and they are now offering rooms starting at B1050 per night with no breakfast and that's walk in prices. Rooms are small but the accomodation is first class.Bargain!

However I enquired about prices for sept/oct and they quoted me B1600 for the same room and told me that this is because it's high season. Ludicrous!

I went by April yesterday. It looks excellent, and they quoted the 1050 baht pr. night price for a standard room to me. But then, to my horror, I checked their website and realized that all their rooms are NON-SMOKING ROOMS. I called them 10 minutes ago, and the lady answering the phone confirmed that guests can ONLY smoke on the balcony ... So the question to eventual smokers who've already stayed in April Suites is: Do they enforce that smoking policy or is it just normal Thai mai pen rai, when it comes down to the push and shove?!

I went by April yesterday. It looks excellent, and they quoted the 1050 baht pr. night price for a standard room to me. But then, to my horror, I checked their website and realized that all their rooms are NON-SMOKING ROOMS. I called them 10 minutes ago, and the lady answering the phone confirmed that guests can ONLY smoke on the balcony ... So the question to eventual smokers who've already stayed in April Suites is: Do they enforce that smoking policy or is it just normal Thai mai pen rai, when it comes down to the push and shove?!

I am sure, that smoking is not accepted inside.

It is worth it for 1500 low or high, and 1050 is a steal. I smoked on the deck - no problem. Pool is awesome at April. I loved it there!

I'm a smoker and don't like staying in stinky rooms, so it was no biggy for me to smoke on the balcony.

This is the email I just received from August/April Suites ( 14/5/11)

The best rates in May – September 2011 at April Suites (New Hotel) behind August Suites:

· 1,300THB/night/no BF for a Standard Room city side (30sq.m)

· 1,600THB/night/no BF for a Deluxe Room (45sq.m no Bathtub)

· 2,150 THB/night/no BF for a Suite (55sq.m with bathtub)

Best Regard

August Suites

I'm not exactly sure where April Suites is located. From looking at the map on its website, it appears to be the new building I saw being built in Pattaya last year on, I believe, Soi 10. However, the above states it is behind August Suites, which is located on Central Rd. Can someone familiar with the geography clarify?

I'm not exactly sure where April Suites is located. From looking at the map on its website, it appears to be the new building I saw being built in Pattaya last year on, I believe, Soi 10. However, the above states it is behind August Suites, which is located on Central Rd. Can someone familiar with the geography clarify?

April Suites is located just behind August Suites. If you take a short cut it, is only about 50 meters. If you are in a car, the entrance is from Second Road (near the Pattaya Klang junction).