IGNORED

Chada Thai House

zmanz

Anyone has any info on Chada Thai House?

http://www.agoda.com...thai_house.html

I can't seems to find the website of this guest house except on Agoda. By reviews it seems to be quite new and location seems ok being behind Tim Boutique. Would like to know if there's any joiner fee and if the wifi connect is good. Also if there's any email to book with them direct for a better rate ;)

Thanks in advance for any information given:)

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

looks very nice might stay there am looking around soi 7 at the moment any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

I stayed there this past August. If you're looking for an economical hotel without the economical look then this is the place. I don't think many people know of it since it's at the end of the soi and just opened about a little over a year ago. Everything in the room is new. I like the teak wood floors and the balcony allows you to dry clothes if you go to the beach or if you smoke you have a place to do it. The place works for me as you don't have the traffic of people going in and out. Yes there is no safe, but there is a lock box (need to get key from front desk) in the closet on the bottom corner (the housekeeper showed me where it was). I just locked things in my suit case.

I loved the place. The laundry shop is just right outside of the entrance, they offer one day service, drop off in the morning, pick up next morning, best of all their prices are dirt cheap. Wifi is free and you have a strong signal, and best is that there is no joiner fee, girl still has to show ID. I booked though Agoda since I'm already a member in their rewards program. Rooms all come with LCD TV with lots of english channels.

I stayed at Tim's boutique down the soi before but if I had to do it again I'd stay at Chada Thai House to save some money so I can spend it mongering.

Phu ying lub me mak mak. It's mongering time!

• 2 months later...

I don't think they get the foot traffic due to their location so I'm sure you can negotiate a long stay rate for a month.

Phu ying lub me mak mak. It's mongering time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

never seen a dedicated website for chada other than on Agoda, booking.com etc

there is an email and tel number in pieros' posting of 11th april, there is also a .pdf brochure in german if you can read it

www.chadathai.de with email of [email protected]

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 year later...
Stayed there for 1 night in november,about 1400baht/night.

Good location,only about 3 min walk to Mikes shopping mall.

Rooms are ok,bathroom is nice,liked much the balcony with wooden table and chairs.

The staff is polite.

The main issue is the "safe box" in room-a drawer which can be locked.So better to leave your valuables in the safe box at the reception.The downside is that the staff quite often isnt actually there so it is left unattentend.

The problem with the safe box is actually a dealbraker for me-but apart from that its a good place to stay.

20131112_141720.jpg

Archived