Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

evergreen hotel

mike2228

The Evergreen wing of the Areca Lodge is great IMO (assuming this is where you are referring to), I stayed their briefly last month and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

are you talking about the evergreen wing of areca hotel. i dont know of a hotel called evergreen

that the one ...i think its behind the areca hotel?...

is it worth the money

Stay 4 nigth in oct. month. It is a good hotel, nice rooms, good location. Pay 1640 Bath, ok price. Breakfast only from 7 - 10 am :-( Yes, I will use it again.

But in in low season you can find better deals.

that the one ...i think its behind the areca hotel?...

its part of the Areca Lodge hotel. the newest part. there are 3 buildings which make up the areca hotel and the evergreen is the one that has only just been built. i have stayed at the areca but wasnt in evergreen wing. it looks really nice though.

EVERGREEN TOWER : SUPER DELUXE room 1700B/day

stayed 10 days in june

what i like:

size of room - comfortable and with a small couch

tv - good size and flat

pool - big and deep, with nice chairs around

service - good

bathroom - big and spacious

internet - fast

breakfast - good

location - behind avenue shopping center

what i did not like:

price - a bit to high for low season

bed - some how uncofortable

AC - didnt cool down the room fast enough

channels on tv - boring channels and no music channels

overall: ok hotel but suppose you can get a better hotel for that price.

har'n inte saab så har'n inte bil

Stay 4 nigth in oct. month. It is a good hotel, nice rooms, good location. Pay 1640 Baht, ok price. Breakfast only from 7 - 10 am :-( Yes, I will use it again.

But in in low season you can find better deals.

Concur, stayed there when they first open, liked the size of the room and internet connection, but for 1700+ baht a night, I rather stay in the older wing (Areca/Corona) using the PSC discount (1170 baht).

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

its part of the areca lodge hotel. the newest part. there are 3 buildings which make up the areca hotel and the evergreen is the one that has only just been built. i have stayed at the areca but wasnt in evergreen wing. it looks really nice though.

thanks for the info ..been onto evergreen ..17 night in jan 1900 a night !!!cheap or dear..no idea

thanks for the info ..been onto evergreen ..17 night in jan 1900 a night !!!cheap or dear..no idea

i wouldnt pay that much. i usually use the guesthouses, 500-700 baht a night. but if you prefer a bit of luxury then go for it. have fun

i wouldnt pay that much. i usually use the guesthouses, 500-700 baht a night. but if you prefer a bit of luxury then go for it. have fun

thanks ...could i ask ..do you know a good bb

Edited by mike2228

thanks ...could i ask ..do you know a good bb

google guesthouses LK Metro pattaya. soi LK Metro is only a stonesthrow from the Areca Lodge and has many guesthouses. kilkenny, armageddon and 3some are highly recommended. but there are many more all for well under a thousand baht a day. havent heard any bad reviews on any of them to be honest. the rockhouse, irish rovers, fcuk bar are a few more down there. just google them and have a look.

google guesthouses lk metro pattaya. soi lk metro is only a stonesthrow from the areca lodge and has many guesthouses. kilkenny, armageddon and 3some are highly recommended. but there are many more all for well under a thousand baht a day. havent heard any bad reviews on any of them to be honest. the rockhouse, irish rovers, fcuk bar are a few more down there. just google them and have a look.

thanks for the info ..i,ll have look ,i,ll be in pattaya in jan ..