IGNORED

Perth Consulate Closing?

Hole

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Today i was at my favourite Thai embassy, Perth and my mate Yvonne who works there was telling me it looks like they may be closing this month on the 18th(or was it next month? sorry i forget).

She says this is due to Consul General leaving and not being replaced, unless of course, he is replaced which she is doubtful.

Im from Melbourne but use Perth embassy as it is known as the more leanient of embassies(i get 12 month visa simply with a copy of a girlfriends passport/ID card), other states want marriage cert's or baby cert's.

As far as i know the next leanient now would be Brisbane?

I may have to produce a baby/visa this year...

They can close my favourite embassy, but they wont stop me seeing pussy!!!!!!!!!!

Hole out

Edited by Hole

Get an ED visa next year mate and start to learn some thai!! Great for chatting up PUSSY :GoldenSmile1:

But then again a hansome man like you just needs to click his fingers :GoldenSmile1:

If that is correct that is bad news. From what I have seen posted Brisbane is no longer an easy option.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

thats real bad news if true - I'm from Perth and use them for visa's. They have been great for the multiple entry tourist visa's.

Edited by Craig_ozz

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

If that is correct that is bad news. From what I have seen posted Brisbane is no longer an easy option.

I'm a Brissie boy and I have to say that the only problem I ever had getting a Visa there, was the very 1st one, last year when I went home to get a new Type "O" I was in and out of there in around 10 mins, but in saying that I'm kind of a regular now.

Last year I had copies of Toi's Passport and ID card, the year before I had Toi there in person and this Oct I will probably have a copy of Toi's Passport with my surname in it, only gets easier, only issue with the Brisbane Consulate is they are not open everyday, they were closed Fridays if I remember rightly.

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Perth Consulate closing in October - CONFIRMED.

Received the following answer from the consulate today:

Yes the Consulate is closing as of the 18th October 2010.

The Visa Section will be closed from Thursday the 14th October 2010.

Last day for lodging applications will be the 12th October 2010 for pick up the 14th October 2010.

Edit: If anyone plan to go there within 2 weeks please PM me. I will be going there for the first time.

Edited by Expat46

Last day for lodging applications will be the 12th October 2010 for pick up the 14th October 2010.

Edit: If anyone plan to go there within 2 weeks please PM me. I will be going there for the first time.

Well that sucks big time

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Damn!

Thanks for confirming bro!

I guess it's Brisbane now? Or Education visa?

Damn!

Thanks for confirming bro!

I guess it's Brisbane now? Or Education visa?

...or marry a TG... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

or drop a baby

Not so easy, if not married to the mother, one need go to Court and get the fatherhood legalized.

Been there - not done it - because lawyer wanted 100K! up front for fees ....

Brisbane known for being far less friendly, so as far I've heard, only Hull in UK is left now of the friendly consulates.

any more Ideas guys ?

Not so easy, if not married to the mother, one need go to Court and get the fatherhood legalized.

Been there - not done it - because lawyer wanted 100K! up front for fees ....

Brisbane known for being far less friendly, so as far I've heard, only Hull in UK is left now of the friendly consulates.

any more Ideas guys ?

i thought it was as simple as showing birth certificate, although that was Perth information, other states may be harder..

Get an ED visa next year mate and start to learn some thai!! Great for chatting up PUSSY :GoldenSmile1:

But then again a hansome man like you just needs to click his fingers :GoldenSmile1:

I didn't know you can get an ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION visa for Thailand... Is it good throughout Thailand or just in Pattaya and Bangkok???