IGNORED

Diana Oasis Apartments

scaffman

have stayed in  a b +c blocks.  no nose issue.  ditto  base of T tower block.

room clean  was Tuesdays and fridays .fixed.can pay  for extra cleans.

can swap towels any time in oasis café   free.

wifi     have their own servers    is as good as it gets  in Thailand imo.

service is excellent too, nothing seems to be too much trouble  for  meow, dave  and mike.

often booked up  many months in advance due to above.might get in now for  2014  !

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very good thanks a lot.

I have been there once, the oasis cafe is way in there right? way pass the front gate.  left of cafe got a pool, and 10 oclock from the cafe is the entrant to the condo complex?

After 8pm does the security at the gate card the girls?

How about safety for us they got cameras and security 24/7 right?

very good thanks a lot.

I have been there once, the oasis cafe is way in there right? way pass the front gate.  left of cafe got a pool, and 10 oclock from the cafe is the entrant to the condo complex?

After 8pm does the security at the gate card the girls?

How about safety for us they got cameras and security 24/7 right?

24/7 security - they take the ID card off the girl/s/LBs and give them a visitor pass. Think they have CCTV not sure.

David's (the owner) restaurant is to the right there are many entrances to the condos as there are different blocks and the tower. 

Oh so if the girls don't have ID with them they won't let them in? or maybe they will ease off once they see you more often and get to know you?

how's the wifi in D-block? decent?

Oh so if the girls don't have ID with them they won't let them in? or maybe they will ease off once they see you more often and get to know you?

how's the wifi in D-block? decent?

They have let them in for me before without IDs - they just do it for your protection. Most girls will have IDs. You can bring in as many girls/ladyboys/guys/friends as you like. 

great! thanks a lot for the fast reply.

just wondering in the apartment/complex, what are the % for ladyboys and gays staying in there? Is it high? just wondering it probably wont bother me too much as I have met a lot of them with nice attitudes and successful in jobs.

just wondering in the apartment/complex, what are the % for ladyboys and gays there? Is it high? just wondering it probably wont bother me too much as I have met a lot of them with nice attitudes and successful in jobs.

No probs, Pook Bar is just next door.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

where do you guys go to buy groceries? I used to go to carrefour but that's too far from there I think.

They don't provide laundry service huh? I checked the site and I don't see anything there.

where do you guys go to buy groceries? I used to go to carrefour but that's too far from there I think.

They don't provide laundry service huh? I checked the site and I don't see anything there.

There is a laundry onsite. 

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

yup cheap laundry on site not owned by david but its good. Groceries - what are you looking to buy??

Friendship Supermarket on South Road - get off the Baht Bus at the end of Soi Buakhao, turn left towards 3rd Road, its only about 20m away, looks like a Chinese Temple. IMO best western orientated supermarket in Pattaya.

adebisi  : stock up on food I guess, drinks, water, simple meals like in carrefour ready to eat fried rice, chicken, etc, fruit, snacks.

ingo yeah looked it up in map, I see exactly where it is thanks. About how long to get there? 15 min?

so it got laundromat on site? that's very good!

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering in the apartment/complex, what are the % for ladyboys and gays staying in there? Is it high? just wondering it probably wont bother me too much as I have met a lot of them with nice attitudes and successful in jobs.

Never seen 1 LB in 10 days

great thanks for the info, thanks for all the great help everyone, can't wait for my trip man!!!!

Just stayed at Diana/Oasis in a C-block studio for 3 weeks. Best value and friendliest place I have been in many years. Back to work now, unfortunately. Already booked a 6 months, long-term stay with Meow's new offer of renting some good standard, private studios for longer terms and smaller budgets. Can't wait to spend a full 6 months in paradise from April 1. I checked the studios, which have just been refurbished and are fully equipped. Most of them on back-side of tower. Price around 13'000 per month, check their websites. She just started with these private rentals and seems to be very busy already. A hardworking and friendly Thai-girl. I wish her luck. BOB.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of staying in Premium D Room next year, i know there isnt a lift, was just wondering what the stairs are like...ie is there handrails both sides? as these rooms are on the 2nd floor....

Cheers

is there handrails both sides? as these rooms are on the 2nd floor....

Cheers

Yes there are!

• 2 months later...

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with their "regular" studio E block?

yes, probably my fave rooms there.

more spacious than the studio, noticeably in the shower/bathrooms.

still have safe/air con and flat screen tv s just not upgraded like the newer stuff.

as a full service package with wifi and brekky, they are the best value.

yes, probably my fave rooms there.

more spacious than the studio, noticeably in the shower/bathrooms.

still have safe/air con and flat screen tv s just not upgraded like the newer stuff.

as a full service package with wifi and brekky, they are the best value.

Cheers m8

Hi have booked Tower 912 for May 2014 any info photos would be apreciated!

Archived