scaffman

Nope! No luck for me either.

Fully booked between 12 dec - 8 Jan 2011 :ThumbDown1:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope! No luck for me either.

Fully booked between 12 dec - 8 Jan 2011 :ThumbDown1:

There are several agents renting out rooms there. One is Meow out of the restaurant and the other is Soleil De Siam. Did you try both?

It has to be asked.. Are they girl friendly?

yes just got back and was very girl friendly but full booked for xmas as i wanted to book up again

• 4 months later...

how's the wall? are they thin can you hear your neighbors clearly? or hallway?

Do they have security cameras, night security person etc?

anything that you guys didn't like about the hotel?

You can just email to make the reservation right? don't need to give out your credit card and make a deposit etc?

Stayed in rooms with Diana Oasis and Soleildesiam over the last few years. Great location, Diana Oasis rooms are much superior as they have been refurbished over the last few years, rooms from Soleildsiam are very basic and in need of a makeover! Meow and staff from Diana Oasis very helpful. Only problem with Diana Oasis is that they are usually fully booked, need to book early.

Are the E Block rooms located near the pools? Are they noisy?

No they are not noisy, not from the pools anyway. E Block mainly overlook gardens. Sometimes get noise from Saturday night parties on Soi Xzyte, but as you are situated in the heart of the action, you have to expect that.

No they are not noisy, not from the pools anyway. E Block mainly overlook gardens. Sometimes get noise from Saturday night parties on Soi Xzyte, but as you are situated in the heart of the action, you have to expect that.

Thank you so much for your info. It seems it's moot however. I just emailed to reserve for Jan 2012, and they are fully booked for that month. Must be a nice place.

I'll ask him and let you know.

Could you kindly PM me your friends email. If not can you drop him a line and let him know I am interested in a one month rental. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

how about the gym? Any free weights, bench press etc? Or just typical fitness room with some cardiomachines?

Difficult to choose between this, diana inn and Sutur court.

• 5 months later...

before someone said the wifi is bad....how's the wifi nowadays? do they have wired connection inside the room?

so soundproofing is bad huh? can you hear everything in the next rooms/hallway like pattaya bay resort and view talay six? I hate those kind of hotel

Does the hotel got bike rental? or a good bike rental place nearby you guys can recommend..thanks

• 4 months later...

I've stayed in the c block rooms several times but this coming trip I'm having to save cash where I can. Does anyone have any info on the E block rooms these rooms are only 16500 PCM, I've tried there website but not a lot of info.

Are they all ground floor? I'm guessing there located just to the right as you walk past the restaurant. All facilities offered so you still get a room safe, tv DVD?

Are they all ground floor? I'm guessing there located just to the right as you walk past the restaurant. All facilities offered so you still get a room safe, tv DVD?

yes     in every  diana-oasis room. modern remote control air-con too.

all blocks 3 storey   no lift   except    tower block   18 floors several lifts.

oasis have some ground  floor rooms too. E block   is where   condominium offices/ diana  estate reception is,  to left of resto next to  smaller pool.

Any info about cleaning service?

On the website they say twice a week! Isnt possible have extra services?

If yes how much should I pay?

Which is the best studio between block C and Tower?

10x

Any info about cleaning service?

On the website they say twice a week! Isnt possible have extra services?

If yes how much should I pay?

Which is the best studio between block C and Tower?

10x

Cleaning days are Tuesday's and Friday's think you can pay extra for additional cleaning.

Baht bus will take you from right outside the entrance to walking st-Beach rd

also the way back? from WS to to Diana?

Some1 stayed at Deluxe C-Block? Is the only room available for my next trip

Didn't know there was a deluxe c-block but I've stayed in the c-block rooms a couple of times & there great, get it booked you won't regret it.

I stayed one month in C-block last September. It was okay room. Only thing I didn't like was that the bed was a bit hard.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

also the way back? from WS to to Diana?

When coming back from WS with a girl I get a motorbike taxi and give them 100 baht, you would have to get a baht bus on Soi Boukhow so bit of a walk.

I stayed one month in C-block last September. It was okay room. Only thing I didn't like was that the bed was a bit hard.

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpg

Agree about the bed I was in the room next to the laundry and a room on the first floor overlooking the pool and both were hard.  I told them about it and they put me an attachable mattress on and it was alright then.  They are good to their customers.

Archived