Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Diana Oasis Apartments

scaffman

Has anybody stayed at the diana oasis apartment as I have booked and would like to know what its like as i will be there in a few days time

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oasis apartments on diana estate are of high standard, well run and really excellent value, with a bit more independence over a hotel room. Meow, the manager is also very helpful and speaks good English. Usually booked out months in advance, so must be doing something right. You have made a good choice.

Oasis apartments on diana estate are of high standard, well run and really excellent value, with a bit more independence over a hotel room. Meow, the manager is also very helpful and speaks good English. Usually booked out months in advance, so must be doing something right. You have made a good choice.

Are these located on ski dianna

Are these located on ski dianna

They are located on Soi Buakhao, about 150metres on from Soi Honey, going towards Pattaya Klang.

www.diana-oasis.com/index.html

Yes, I stayed there last year for 2 months and it's a very nice place to stay for a few reasons.

1. Location - it's pretty much right in the middle of everything, but well enough away for comfort.

2. Parking - they have their own parking for motorbikes thats well off the street and secure.

3. Facilities - there are a number of different rooms that you can choose from, but the one I stayed in was top notch for the price I was paying (C block).

4. Managment - it's a well run establishment and I never had a problem with Meow or the others as they always treated me very nicely.

I will be staying in A block this time as I wanted to try out the one bedroom. I'll be there from 5 August for 5 weeks.

They have 2

Thanks mate. I'm there 30/10/10 until 29/11/10 maybe we could meet up for a few Changs.

Thanks mate. I'm there 30/10/10 until 29/11/10 maybe we could meet up for a few Changs.

No problem Sir, I'm sure you'll be quit pleased with your choice. Wish I could meet up for Changs with you, but it looks like we're there at different dates.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Know ish a bloke there he owns 2 apartments doing them for 10,000 mth.

Know ish a bloke there he owns 2 apartments doing them for 10,000 mth.

any chance of a email address for this person ,thanks

any chance of a email address for this person ,thanks

I'll ask him and let you know.

Never bothered to go look at them before but returning in Jan after being there for June so looking to save some dough.Sent my TG round last week and she said the cheaper rooms are very small and cooking is out.

Looks nice. I like to stay in that area, and always end up at one of the guesthouses in the area. I might give this a try next time. BTW, is there a private entrance directly to the rooms? And, so the guests have to check in with IDs and such?

LM

I've been staying at Diana Oasis for the last 3 weeks. Great location! very close to LK Metro area. Baht bus will take you from right outside the entrance to walking st-Beach rd Soi Six what not. Absolutely no problem with guests just ck them in at the security shack at the driveway entrance. Basically this is a very large condo complex with two pools. Diana Oasis maintains a block of these condos and also runs a small really great restaurant next to the pool. The staff are very nice and will take care of you. I have no complaints, well one the walk up the 4 flights of steps when I'm pissed is a bitch! http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/Dehydrated.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Staying A block room is not wow,butis nice clean,safty box tv dvd, can borrow dvd from restaurant, shower small, bed ok a little smaller than some hotels might struggle to fit three but maybe ok maybe cause most girl are small, girl friendly, staff nice. Loction good for LK Metro, baht bus to Walking Street, Soi 6,7 and 8 from outside enterance, set back from road so quiet, 2 pools. Have to walk past ladyboy bar so be careful if walking home drunk some look nice but you'll be in for a surprise.

Their rooms, especially the new ones , looks really great and for this kind of money a real bargain!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

i spent a couple of months at Diana Estates but rented from these guys http://www.soleildesiam.com/ There are 2-3 companies in the complex. The location is like a sore dick, you can't beat it. Can't really cook in the room though. Some rooms can't pick up wi-fi and the place has a shitload of ants that love bread like many other places in Thailand.

i would say it is good for a month stay but like many places you get screwed for electricity but i did get my full deposit back, no problems.

Edit: checked my old receipts and electricity was about 1500 baht per month, not too bad. When you checkin you go to the meter with them and check the reading together.

It has to be asked.. Are they girl friendly?

Hi-

Stayed with Diana-Oasis a couple of times now. They offer brand new rooms and full service. Even include good choice of breakfast. Great Value for money. No comparison to the terrible old rooms (and air-conditioners),which are offered by the other offices there. Stay away from people that have no office and rent privately. No service whatsoever! Oasis have a good website with all the infos you guys need. Their manager and staff are very nice and always helpful. Too bad they are often fully booked, so I must plan my vacations real early. Great value for money and totally girlie friendly, actually very discreet with there set-up as residence hotel.Last but not least, they have a great, inexpensive garden restaurant/coffee shop. Ron

So is that a yes then they are girl friendly? And I assume there is an in room safe?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

just emailed them..they are full up all off january 2011,im on the list for cancellations..shame looks good

Just emailed them..they are full up all off january 2011,im on the list for cancellations..shame looks good

I hope I'm more lucky, just emailed asking to stay there between 12 Dec 2010 - 7 Jan 2011.

I always try to stay at Metro Apartments on soi LK but maybe it's time to tryout something new.

I have no clue what rooms are good or bad at Diana Oasis.

Any rooms I should stay away from?

Archived