Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

Craig_ozz

hey, any BM's stayed at the Pattaya.Bay.Resort thats advertised on this site.

If so any good - looks good in the pics.

http://www.resort-pattaya.net/

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Hi mate

I stayed in the PBR last October.

This is a nice quality girl friendly hotel with some good staff. There is a clean pool on the roof where the restaurant is also situated.

Price normally includes a free breakfast if you can get to the restaurant before 11.00am.

It is well situated between Soi Buakhow and 2nd Rd, and you can walk through the Avenue Complex from 2nd Rd to reach it. They have a free tuk tuk ride if you want to go to either 2nd Rd or Soi Buakhow.

There are one or two reviews on it in the hotel and Accommodation Section.

Hope that helps

Tony

Edited by Derbytony

I think it is ok, the security is fairly good and it is well managed, the low season prices are about right but IMO the high season prices make it to expensive for what you get.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

thanks guys. just looking for something different for next trip down to patts and seen the ad. might try it out next month. prices seem ok for low season

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

The PBR is an excellent stay - never had or heard of a problem there.

Good central location near LK and Soi Buckow too.

Fantastic place to stay... If I were you I would book early as they are normally at capacity all year round.

Fantastic place to stay... If I were you I would book early as they are normally at capacity all year round.

Thanks for the info. I have e-mailed and got a room for in August.

I posted a full review here a couple of years ago. Still my favourite place to stay in Pattaya. During low season they run a pay for 6 nights and get the 7th night free promo.

Testicles

I agree that it's a very good place overall. Nice location, decent rooms, good security and as vortex said, particularly well priced in low season.

Another thumbs-up for PBR. Nice rooms, friendly staff, good location, can't really ask for anything more.

Stayed for 10 nites 2 weeks ago....pretty good value for money....only complaint l have is having to walk down that long drive to get to Soi 15 (behind Avenue Shopping Centre)....would be good if they had a path which cuts through to the Evergreen, so you can walk thru Evergreen / Areca to Soi Diana

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

hey, any BM's stayed at the Pattaya.Bay.Resort thats advertised on this site.

If so any good - looks good in the pics.

I’ve stayed at PBR four times in the last year and it always been OK, the only tip I would give is avoid room 708 as it is directly below the pump and filter for the roof top swimming pool and come 6am every morning you can be sure you will hear the pool pump start up!

I going for my fifth trip in a few weeks and I have booked the LK Renaissance for a bit of change and because I’m still a bit pissed that I was booked into room 708 on my last visit despite specifically requesting six months in advance when I made my booking that I not be!

I’ve stayed at PBR four times in the last year and it always been OK, the only tip I would give is avoid room 708 as it is directly below the pump and filter for the roof top swimming pool and come 6am every morning you can be sure you will hear the pool pump start up!

I going for my fifth trip in a few weeks and I have booked the LK Renaissance for a bit of change and because I’m still a bit pissed that I was booked into room 708 on my last visit despite specifically requesting six months in advance when I made my booking that I not be!

Thanks I will remember that - dont get room 708. Im staying there just 4 nights - kinda relax after coming back from China for a few days.

Thanks for the tip, Storm! I hope room 703 is O.K. since I have it reserved for most of September.

Bakwan

Thanks for the tip, Storm! I hope room 703 is O.K. since I have it reserved for most of September.

Bakwan

I stayed in room 703 last Sept for two weeks and it is ok, the only minor issue with it is it is the closes room to the lift so you get all the foot traffic for the 7th floor going past your door.

I stayed in room 703 last Sept for two weeks and it is ok, the only minor issue with it is it is the closes room to the lift so you get all the foot traffic for the 7th floor going past your door.

Should be less of a problem now that there are two lifts in operation.