IGNORED

Sanya Nightstar Inn, Soi 14

Derbytony

Just had seventeen nights at the Sanya Nightstar Inn on Soi 14.

www.sanya-nightstar.com.

It is located at the top end of Soi 14 furthest away from Walking St. Only about 20 metres from the junction on 2nd Rd.

The staff were very friendly and also very helpful. I had a super deluxe room which was priced at 690 Baht per night plus electricity at 8 Baht per KW hour. Over the total trip my electric bill was 696 Baht.

There is a small but pleasant bar as you walk in and the stairway to the rooms is located at the back. I was on the first floor, so didn't use up too much energy before boom boom!!

The room has flat screen TV and DVD player. Also free wifi, air con (very quiet), ceiling fan, in room safe, fridge/freezer, and microwave. There were also a few bits of cutlery and plates - useful if your teelak brings back food. Water etc is replaced daily in the fridge, but is not free.

Walk in shower was good and effective, but no hot water tap on the sink.

The balcony wasn't up to much - I don't think the maid cleans this bit.

The bed was actually a large fixed framework where they put down two double mattresses. Masses of space but sometimes the mattresses opened up!!

I think for the price and location, it was value for money, but not sure if I would stay there again as I prefer a hotel. Being located on Soi 14, I found it to be quiet during the night.

A few pics including teelak:

jen 026 (75) (1504 x 1000).jpg

jen 026 (3) (1504 x 1000).jpg

jen 026 (87) (1504 x 1000).jpg

Cheers for the review, I was looking to stay there in August, but the royal delux apartment on the top floor is booked up

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Real nice place Tony, thanks for the tip!

The Royal de-luxe room looks like something I could enjoy this summer :)

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

2 years ago when they just opened the guesthouse I stayed in room 301 during 2 weeks.

Pro : friendly cheap clean near WS

Con : no monthly price

thin wall, can hear the neighboor punter fuck or his stunner simulate by crying,

my TG laughed when she heard the neighboor came very quickly :Chokdee:

Maybe I will come back there for a few days while looking for a place with monthly rates.

i stayed att the 301 too.

I have reviewed this place a few times so i'll be brief.

Danny a young dutch guy and his tgf are the owners. Good kid and good staff.

The tv is not flat screen by the way ass all can see but it is a big tv with enough channels. Big room, clean and perfect location.

Very good value

thanks for the review im staying there for a few days in july.

• 1 month later...

Derbytony nice looking room

And thanks for reviewing the Inn.

And nice looking girl

• 2 weeks later...

Real nice place Tony, thanks for the tip!

The Royal de-luxe room looks like something I could enjoy this summer :GoldenSmile1:

Thats on the 5th floor mate with no elevator so watch it :P

Thats on the 5th floor mate with no elevator so watch it :001_Sawasdee:

I run 10 k every morning so I am not too bothered about having to walk up 4 flight of stairs, actually I never uses elevators unless it's in BKK when I sometimes stays on the 64th floor!

But perhaps the girl dú jour minds the climb? But hey she is paid to get physical anyway :GoldenSmile1:

Johnny Wilde

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

I run 10 k every morning so I am not too bothered about having to walk up 4 flight of stairs, actually I never uses elevators unless it's in BKK when I sometimes stays on the 64th floor!

But perhaps the girl dú jour minds the climb? But hey she is paid to get physical anyway :GoldenSmile1:

Do they screen ID cards of girls at the reception here like most of the hotels do?

Do they screen ID cards of girls at the reception here like most of the hotels do?

Dunno mate? I have yet to stay there :GoldenSmile1:

But normally they keep it if you ask them to do so!

Johnny Wilde

Dunno mate? I have yet to stay there :GoldenSmile1:

But normally they keep it if you ask them to do so!

If they do have security I will book there but I won't risk if they do not retain ID cards cause that'll be a setback for me. Freelancers are unreachable if they do not disclose their true identity to hotel reception. They might rob you during ur sleep and get away with it.

says on there website every room has a electonic safety box for your valuables.

says on there website every room has a electonic safety box for your valuables.

They will most likely have them as they has started to upgrade Sanya Apartments with these and replace the old dial ones they had but they are smaller, the old ones before I could put my laptop inside GoldenSmile1.gif

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

staying there for a few days next month think i`ll leave my laptop at home.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for this info.

I like their website you can see pics from all rooms and check availability, more websites should be like this one.

The bad thing is its fully booked when i come except one of the not so nice looking standard rooms.

I've stayed there, good value for money and the location is excellent for Walking Street. Yes, there are in room safes.

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for all the information guys!..

Will be staying there July 18th to July 28th...will write a review once back...

• 7 months later...

Did anyone ever stay in of the deluxe rooms who's willing to give a little info?

Biggest concern i have with guesthouses or rooms in general are the smells. Specially dislike if it smells like a smokers room. Any info on that would be great, thanks in advance.

Posted Image

• 2 years later...

I have a room reserved here for six-weeks this summer, July--August (2014). Anyone stay here recently? I have stayed this long before in Pattaya, stayed at A.P.C. Guesthouse on Soi Post Office, Nightstar looks so much nicer. Wondering about in-roof safe, digital and will fit my MacBook Pro?

Archived