Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dusit D2 deluxe room or LK Renaissance One Bedroom suite

clownfish

Hello,

i am going soon to pattaya (lucky me :P) and i am lost concerning the hotel i need to book.

Last year i was in a villa with a private swimming pool and wifi and i like quiet and nice looking place.

I am looking for an hotel around 4500 bahts a day and i found a deluxe room in Dusit d2 or a one bedroom in LK Renaissance.

I was looking for some other places (lk metropole or royal suite, tim boutique) but i am totally lost.

I need wifi to be able to work, a quiet place to rest, and i want a nice looking room with good security.

Any advice is welcome

Have a good day and sorry for my broken english :Birthday_Cake:

The hard rock is ok for all you need. About 3500 baht per night.

Out of those 2 Id recommend the LK. The Dusit is newer and nicer but you will have problems with joiner fees etc for girls you bring back.

Ive stayed in the one bedroom suite at LK and its perfect, spacious, good wi fi etc.

Only problem is you will probably get the noise from the Soi Dianna beer bars as all the 1 bedroom suites are on that side of the building.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

You should be able to get them for less than 3500 baht. Check a site such as wotif.com

D2 has no joiner fee for one lady. Not sure about more than one. I've stayed at both, would probably pick D2 but they're both good options.

I stayed at the dusit and its pretty good man, it was my first trip so I haven't had the chance to stay anywhere else but I think on my next trip I'll want closer to Walking Street. Not that it was far away but I was on a WS mission and would've prefered closer to the strip. But in saying that its good for everything else, shopping, eating, beerbars, 2nd road trips to soi6/sabai's etc etc.. There's no joiner fee what-so-ever, I don't know why this keeps getting thrown about. I stayed for a week and was bringing back multiples the last few nights and they never said anything other than "have a good time". Check out the pad, it was pretty good:

IMG_0001%20(Large).jpg

IMG_0002%20(Large).jpg

IMG_0003%20(Large).jpg

IMG_0004%20(Large).jpg

They were taken when I first arrived, after that it looked pretty fucked up, towels, clothes, bottles of spy, thai red bull and heineken all over the place. I should've taken pics during the day but was asleep most of that time. If you can get a good deal on a deluxe than I'd recommend it. I think someones already said all the staff are young and great, they always have at least one person on the front desk that speaks great english. The hotel security is great aswell, both on the outside of the hotel(two or three guards on at all times) and inside (electronic elevator key/room key and room safes). It's very quiet during the day, at night it might be a bit louder but I never herd anything over the top that'd keep you from going to sleep. The only problem is that if you don't pay for a room that has what they call d'sire benefits you'll have to pay for the wifi, I'm not sure how much it cost but I'm certain it's not cheap.

Edited by Boon

Like Boon, I strongly recommend DusitD2,

Perfect situation

Modern accomodation

Guest Friendly (It was a surprise for me) But One, Two or three girls no pom pem. I asked before at reception and just have a smile and "enjoy your night sir"

Top security (They parked my motorbike and help me go sleep one night I was very ..... tired)

Free good wifi

Great roof-top bar for sunset apetizer ;-)

Room service expensive and not so good (personal advice)

Tip : I booked by agoda and get around 40% discount in high season.

:10of10Score: i am in the same situaion for my upcoming MAY Trip.........

so now i booked DUSIT D2....for the first time... DELUXE Room 2.799,--

other options i had Fraser Resort, LK Renaissance,Areca Lodge Evergreen Wing,

but i decide to stay at Dusit D2, want to try new one, last time i stayed at Fraser Resort and LK R. :BeerFunnel1:

Good choice my friend and you got a nice price too.

Will be here or Mariott at the end of may.

Looks great in the pics.

In the pics it shows a stairs so I guess this is not the 3,500 baht room as they cost loads more do they not ?????

:Circle_Sharks:

D2 is as guest friendly as it gets. I mentioned in another post my mate bought 6 back at once on the last trip. Back there in 8 days!

:LOL2: i am in the same situaion for my upcoming MAY Trip.........

so now i booked DUSIT D2....for the first time... DELUXE Room 2.799,--

other options i had Fraser Resort, LK Renaissance,Areca Lodge Evergreen Wing,

but i decide to stay at Dusit D2, want to try new one, last time i stayed at Fraser Resort and LK R. :GoldenSmile1:

Mike - where did you get 2799? Cheapest price I have seen in May is 3250 including taxes.

Looks great in the pics.

In the pics it shows a stairs so I guess this is not the 3,500 baht room as they cost loads more do they not ?????

:GoldenSmile1:

Yeah it is expensive, but if you want a few massive nights you should treat yourself, you can have some pretty good times.

Mike - where did you get 2799? Cheapest price I have seen in May is 3250 including taxes.

you are right Sir....i have to check again, i got a confirmation e mail with 2.799,--

on there Homepage is the best price 3250,-- including taxes

If you book the Dusit ONLINE (and maybe use Agoda) make sure you DO book double occupancy, NOT just double room.

The times you get problem with joiners at the higher end hotels is when you book single occupancy - again that is NOT the same as double room.

On AGODA- you must complete the 2nd person details, just put Mrs Smith, thats good enough but if you leave the 2nd person section blank you book single occupancy i.e. one breakfast etc and you MAY have a problem.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Pal,

Don't stay at the Hard Rock, it is a tip, and the rooms are so small you cant swing a cockroach, there is so much better in Pattaya. The Amari Tower is great always stay there.

Good Luck..