IGNORED

Pattaya bay resort booking

shin

Ive booked for Pattaya bay but on the form it said to put the date before midnight. Ill be arriving on Jan 6 around 1PM, so I put Jan 5 as the arrival date. Did I do it correctly? And do I pay when I arrive?

It sounds like you will be paying for an extra day. try sending them an email [email protected]

If you do'nt mind roosters and construction noise, i quess it will be OK.Also installing a second elevator on the right side of the building. Roosters start crowing about 0430. Good luck.

Stayed at PBR last month. Paid full bill on leaving, rather than any deposit.

Me thinks I have a trustworthy face! :Hug1:

Cheers

Tony

To those who have stayed at PBR , how large is the in room safe? can it fit a small <11" netbook? also, are there safety deposit boxes at the reception or just the in room safe?

If you do'nt mind roosters and construction noise, i quess it will be OK.Also installing a second elevator on the right side of the building. Roosters start crowing about 0430. Good luck.

Arrived home 1 week ago after 4 week stay. Roosters were not a problem for me as I never got to sleep till around the time they started yapping. The noise from the new elevator is no big deal and never woke me up. For the record I always woke up at 10:30, had good breakfast, then back to sleep till 1pm.

the service is great but the standard rooms are the noisiest i have ever stayed in anywhere in the world. Doors and walls made of cardboard

To those who have stayed at PBR , how large is the in room safe? can it fit a small <11" netbook? also, are there safety deposit boxes at the reception or just the in room safe?

Safes are in-room, but small and probably couldn't fit your netbook.

there is probably a thread about the best resort in pattaya... how does this one rate? is it pricey?

I'm at the PBR right now, staying in their deluxe room (i.e. second most basic room). It's a very spacious room with big fridge and microwave. IMHO though the rooms remind me of an upgraded guesthouse rather than a hotel. Also, my room is overpriced at 2000 baht (not including 7% tax). For that rate, I'd expect a bit more luxury. I'm actually moving today to Tim Boutique, which is an upscale hotel for about the same price. The PBR is very quiet though (no current problems with thin walls or construction noise). The staff is also very nice.

i stayed also in PBR in september 2009...it;s a nice hotel with very polite staff.....i also stayed in the deluxe room(i paid 1600 Baht per night)...the noise was very annoying from the construction of the new elevator....for high season,it's a little expensive from other hotels with the same facilities