Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

KTK Pattaya royal residence

jbull

Hi guys, does anyone have any info on the KTK royal residence serviced apartments..?? they are situated between amari nova suites and jamesons irish bar inbetween 2wnd & 3rd road. Its brand new and someone tells me it looks good but the website just states coming soon..but apparently it is open..anyone got any info on it, cheers.

KTK Residence

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i live in the apartments excellent rates are:

These are promotion rates i took a 1 year deal on room is cleaned once a week. Each room has internet cable tv 32 lcd leather sofa etc best rooms i have stayed in for sure.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

These are promotion rates i took a 1 year deal on room is cleaned once a week. Each room has internet cable tv 32 lcd leather sofa etc best rooms i have stayed in for sure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Their site is still mentioning "Coming Soon"! Any pics from the place somewhere?

I had a look at the place y/day and it is quite impressive. Seems to have filled up very quickly, presently only one studio available!

Spent the night with some chick that lives there. VERY nice for 12,000 baht. Hell, the place is much nicer than places I've seen renting for 35,000. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi. The internet seemed flaky, she said it was always on and off and if you're on the side away from the road, they do loud construction all day but the street side is very quiet.

Only downside is it's a good walk to a baht bus route so you'll be taking taxis a lot if you don't have a car or bike.

Thanks for the info...im there next week so il have to check it out, cheers

Yes they have kitchens but its full now.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Thanks for the answers about the kitchen. I had a look yesterday, nice place and room but I do not like the room entrance door, I presume it is for security purposes, but it looks like a prison door.

Thanks for the answers about the kitchen. I had a look yesterday, nice place and room but I do not like the room entrance door, I presume it is for security purposes, but it looks like a prison door.

lol, I thought that was a good feature. Extra security if you want to lock the door and mosquito screen if you want to let the air flow through the room. You can't see it anyway if the main door is closed.

Watch out for the Thai/Chinese Manageress! She can be very ignorant but also vicious :DeadHorse2:

I live in one of the big corner units situated at the rear, nice room on first inspection, then you start to spot a few mistakes, don't get me wrong for the money its great, downfall is the construction of a new condo or hotel at the back! if you have been on the pop the night before, come home at say 5am then they start at around 7 it will drive you nuts!

Everything inside is done very tastefully, and yes problem with internet yesterday needed to get on but to no avail i guess it is just a teething problem as the official date was around the 1st Dec complete!

Pool nice and there's a gym but more like a home multi gym!

Cafe and bar to open soon!

Thats why i took a front room on you was aware of the cconstruction when you took the room, how you getting on in that gym lol.

Thai Visa Express

Thats why i took a front room on you was aware of the cconstruction when you took the room, how you getting on in that gym lol.

Ive a room at the front cok on, good quality, nice staff better than max central, only problem is my nosey neighboro. :ShitHappens1::GiveBeer1::Photo1:

Thats original from someone with his pants down in the pook bar.... and having a breast op i rest my case, maybe you will wake up with a nip and tuckGoldenSmile1.gif

Mr Cumbria 55555555555

Thai Visa Express

• 3 weeks later...

lol, I thought that was a good feature. Extra security if you want to lock the door and mosquito screen if you want to let the air flow through the room. You can't see it anyway if the main door is closed.

I really like this song.Is the full song available anywhere?

• 2 months later...

Sorry to re-new this thread, but I was seeking info about this property (could not find anything through search function, but stumbled upon this thread through Google!)

It appears from their website that the units are available daily, weekly, monthly, etc., but the posts above say that it is full. Any update on that?

I'm hoping to stay at least a week on my next trip and their weekly rate i]appears to be a steal compared to what I'm used to paying (but I tend to go to upscale hotels).

Is there maid service if you are only there for a week?

How close is it to Second Road? Easy access to baht bus and hot spots?

Any security?

Thanks in advance!

I am sure there is maid service like at any other hotel ( from their site : "Daily and weekly rates are inclusive of water & electricity and all cost"/"Towels are provided only for daily and weekly stay" )

Not on a baht bus route, but motorbike taxis at the place, 5 minutes from Soi 6( the very hot spot on 2d road) and there is security at the entrance.

I could not find any prices on their website.

people say its a bit out of the way but only a 5 min walk,i usually stay at siam view opposite ktk and there is mototaxis outside -5 next door and jamesons round the corner,soi 6 is only a short walk as someone also stated,myself personally prefer to be in a place a little more out of way such as this,ktk have also put their prices up since november,i was quoted 5000 a week when i was there in nov,now 6000

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

does anyone have any photos of their own of this place, looks very good for what i want in July

does anyone have any photos of their own of this place, looks very good for what i want in July

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No pictures, but I went there, tried to book for 6 months, nothing available, the pictures on their site are 99% accurate, good luck for you to book for July, as mention before the place is very busy.

• 2 weeks later...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No pictures, but I went there, tried to book for 6 months, nothing available, the pictures on their site are 99% accurate, good luck for you to book for July, as mention before the place is very busy.

Then I have to look for something else...

Then I have to look for something else...

Yep, I emailed them a few days ago and got the same reply, "no units available at this time". I'll probably go check it out anyway, just to for future reference. The site looks good.

Archived