IGNORED

InTown Holiday hotel,Pattaya

lakisscorpio

I stayed there in 2001 and may 2008. A bit worn hotel but it suits your basics needs for a rather cheap cost, I think it's 600-650 in low season and 800 in high season.

Good location on soi Honey and has a excellent rooftop pool.

They don't have a website as far as I know.

Security is pretty much non-existant, it is no problems to sneak by the front desk if you want.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

It's grim, grim, grim.

I stayed there for 1 night in Feb as a mate recommended it; a mistake. Severely unfriendly reception staff, v. old rooms, a bathroom with a tub but no water to it, a v low pressure shower, 150b per day to rent a DVD player, I could go on and on. Nuff sed, I checked out first thing next day and went to Armageddon. stayed in their Hollywood room which I got for 700 per night, just look at the Armageddon netsite to see what you get for an extra 100 baht.

Really, for what they charge, no breakfast included, you are better off at any of the guest houses opposite it on Honey, anything in LK Metro, and most of the accom on Soi Bookow.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Stayed there first time in Pattaya 10 years ago, good location as long as you don't get involved with the girls in the soi as you then have to walk past them every day when you fall out with them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I used to stay at this hotel and I liked it.

I only changed hotels because I wanted a hotel closer to my favourite bar and WS

• 1 month later...

Stayed there 4 or 5 times and its fine. Carpets are worn but I don't care. Rooms on the back are a bit cheaper and quieter. Rooftop pool is good, out of the noise and pollution but hard to find shade up there and it gets hot. Not enough loungers either. I've paid as low as 500/night there when paying in advance for two weeks' stay. Lobby safe with 2 keys but not available 24/7 so could be a pain. Location is excellent for everything.

• 3 years later...

Stayed there first time in Pattaya 10 years ago, good location as long as you don't get involved with the girls in the soi as you then have to walk past them every day when you fall out with them.

Does this hotel have a website?

Does this hotel have a website?

no idea

I guess you could try Google

no idea

I guess you could try Google

Google didn't turn up anything, that's why I asked.

I will pop by and pop in and ask  :Think1:

No Website only details as follows off their business card.

tel; 038 420696-701

email; [email protected]

I think its approx 900... But its not in the best state.... But the staff are very friendly, but its a shame that the asthetic atmosphere is not great.

The newly renovated Bay Breeze hotel opposite to Intown holiday is a better choice, but not cheap, likely 1000 up.

There are many newly erected mini hotel in soi honey now. But the room price in this soi is generally higher than soi buakhao.

• 2 years later...

Has anyone stayed here recently?  Last post was two years ago.  Things are changing so quickly now in Pattaya...

I'm grateful for any update information on this hotel, as I am considering a one month stay...friend recommended it to me.. the big attraction is the location and the rooftop pool.

Thank you.

Archived