IGNORED

Hotel booking not a easy task

tiger007

I don't know about you gentlemen but for me booking a hotel in pattaya seems to be a huge task. 

Here are my priorities when booking a hotel: 

1. No joiners fees 

2. Must have balcony 

3. Must have gym, sauna / steam room 

4. Not too far from action 

5. Must have excellent ratings 

6. Must be clean and well decorated and specious. 

7. Not willing to pay more than £40 p/night 

Am I asking for to much? Don't know.... after all I'm on vacation.

Only hotel been able to meet all above requirements is KTK royal suite apart from the distance (slightly out of action street). And I have been staying there for all my pattaya trips since 2008. Prior to each trip search after search for new hotel but nothing matches my requirements. 

Do you suffer the same pain as me? 

Can you suggest any good hotel which compares to KTK as I fancy a change. 

How much is 40. Pounds a night in baht ?

we arent all from England 

7 minutes ago, Kendrickrio said:

How much is 40. Pounds a night in baht ?

we arent all from England 

about 1,700 bht at todays rates for cash

24 minutes ago, insider said:

April suites seems to fulfill the ops needs.

Yes but the distance is same. 

no.1 is unclear... no joiner fees for how many persons?

if you want to take more than one guest to your room without joiner fee, that will dramatically reduce choice.

3 minutes ago, manarak said:

no.1 is unclear... no joiner fees for how many persons?

if you want to take more than one guest to your room without joiner fee, that will dramatically reduce choice.

Occasionally two and that's another + point for KTK take many as you like no issue. 

A balcony will be more expensive, even the guest friendly hotels normally charge if you take two girls because when you book the room it's usually for 2 guests it's standard operating procedures. Look on Agoda or booking. com (same company) and tick the box that says balcony.your welcome.

I run a service to help with issues like these ... use the link in my signature or PM me to get started - free of charge

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

6 hours ago, adammike said:

A balcony will be more expensive, even the guest friendly hotels normally charge if you take two girls because when you book the room it's usually for 2 guests it's standard operating procedures. Look on Agoda or booking. com (same company) and tick the box that says balcony.your welcome.

Not at KTK 

Why don't you join Agoda.com...membership is free PLUS once you've found a hotel that suites ALL your needs, before paying for the booking, you can send an email to the hotel if you have any extra questions...which you totally have 55555. The hotel will send you a return email within 24hrs to the email address you've allocated.....easy done!

9 minutes ago, felix the cat said:

Why don't you join Agoda.com...membership is free PLUS once you've found a hotel that suites ALL your needs, before paying for the booking, you can send an email to the hotel if you have any extra questions...which you totally have 55555. The hotel will send you a return email within 24hrs to the email address you've allocated.....easy done!

Yes, already a member and using the facility. Thanks 

Archived