IGNORED

The golden ville boutique hotel

tiger007

Anyone stayed at the golden ville boutique hotel, patt? Would appreciate any feedbacks. Do they charge for joiners, cleanness, facilities, etc. 

Blurb in a 2015 TripAdvisor review regarding GF status, but I haven't been able to get an answer out of them recently to confirm - maybe you'll have better luck ...

Golden Ville.pdf

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

31 minutes ago, tiger007 said:

Anyone stayed at the golden ville boutique hotel, patt? Would appreciate any feedbacks. Do they charge for joiners, cleanness, facilities, etc. 

no idea for sure but at the rates they appear to be charging a joiner fee is unlikely

4 hours ago, mustluvbuns said:

Blurb in a 2015 TripAdvisor review regarding GF status, but I haven't been able to get an answer out of them recently to confirm - maybe you'll have better luck ...

Golden Ville.pdf

I have emailed them but no luck. I normally stay at KTK but due to raining season I thought of staying near to action.  

Never mind there are plenty fish in the pond. 

Archived