Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sandy beach Hotel

twicestung

Just a quick question anybody aware if Kettles/Jug heaters are provided in this hotel?

Sandy Beach?  Sandy Spring?

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

I stay at Sandy Spring all the time.  

I was going to ask what the Fuck a kettle or jug was, but I googled it.  LOL

No, they do not.

Says they have them in the higher-end rooms - that's what they advertise anyhow ... I was mega-scolded when the Executive Suite at April didn't have a kettle on point like they were supposed to during husband's trip last year, so, inquire directly, YMMV, but here's where you're supposed to be able to find kettles south of Central Pattaya Rd, north of S Pattaya Rd, and west of 3rd Rd.

Kettles S of Central Pattaya Rd.pdf

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

20 minutes ago, mustluvbuns said:

Says they have them in the higher-end rooms - that's what they advertise anyhow ... I was mega-scolded when the Executive Suite at April didn't have a kettle on point like they were supposed to during husband's trip last year, so, inquire directly, YMMV, but here's where you're supposed to be able to find kettles south of Central Pattaya Rd, north of S Pattaya Rd, and west of 3rd Rd.

Maybe you are correct. I normally stay one step below as the high-end rooms are two rooms. One for sleeping and one to live.  Too much luxury for me. :)

41 minutes ago, mustluvbuns said:

Thanks for info guess I'll just buy one on arrival, not worth messing about changing hotels.

Archived